1. Budget?
2. Display type and size?
about 4.5"
3. Dual sim?
Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any thing good
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
anything will work
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android, windows if it has support of day to day apps like WhatsApp, and sorta app used for remote CCTV monitoring.
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
Anything
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Day to day use. Whatsapp, calling and mail, occasional internet surfing and maybe, just may be a decent camera.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Lumia 630, but it has low ram and im not sure about the app support.
10. Any other info that you want to share
My dad uses a lot of whataspp and mails so sort of lag free will be better. Basic day to day use with cctv monitoring application mandatory.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1. Budget?
2. Display type and size?
about 4.5"
3. Dual sim?
Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any thing good
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
anything will work
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android, windows if it has support of day to day apps like WhatsApp, and sorta app used for remote CCTV monitoring.
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
Anything
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Day to day use. Whatsapp, calling and mail, occasional internet surfing and maybe, just may be a decent camera.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Lumia 630, but it has low ram and im not sure about the app support.
10. Any other info that you want to share
My dad uses a lot of whataspp and mails so sort of lag free will be better. Basic day to day use with cctv monitoring application mandatory.

increase budget and get Redmi 2 or Lenovo A6000+

rufFi

Right off the assembly line
Hey
you can go for Micromax canvas spark, a good phone soon to be launched on snapdeal for 5k.

Redmi 2 does have better SoC, better screen resolution and should get dev support once the sources are released by Xiaomi.

Yeah I agree, but for people having a budget of 5k, increasing budget by 20% might not be easy .... Just saying

(When I bought my first smartphone, galaxy Y, I couldn't increase my budget by 2k to get HTC Explorer)

Ordered Redmi 2. Any major problems with this phone? Should I go for it or cancel the ordered? Also ordered 2 sandisk 8gb class 10cards and a soundmagic es 18.

Top Bottom