5800 XM woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
hello guys this is my first time xperience from nokia . i have recently got nokia 5800 i was earlier iphone and sony ericsson user , they rarely give me problems .

but this set wants me to install nokia PC suit which is the worst software i feel , but looking at the features i thought ok . the phone has many bugs and glitches, i thought that i must upgrade its firmware , i installed NokiaSoftwareUpdaterSetup_en_us.exe and started as normal . after a heavy download it started to update . but the progress bar was not going above 10% after 15 mins i got frustated and removed the cable and started the phone . it worked normal , then i replaced the battery and started the update again ( this time i have choosen mass storage) again same problem . so i decided to put some music and videos ( not all wer p0rn)

but i later found out that the mass storage is disconnecting and reconnects randomely .i couldnt transfer the files :( ..

also this phone hangs oftenly esp. during installing apps

acewin

Point Blanc
you need to follow up in this thread, I hope it helps you with other 5800 users to guide Thread Name -- Official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic discussion thread

rajhot

S60 rocks
1) Perform a hard reset on ur phone using *#7370# .
2) Take ur mobile to ur nearest nokia care centre for upgrading the software unless u have a 2Mbps broadband connection. You should not remove the cable during an upgrade.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i formettend the memory card and the memory card removable disk problem was solved .

i will take the nokia phone to nearest service center soon
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
i formettend the memory card and the memory card removable disk problem was solved .

i will take the nokia phone to nearest service center soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom