5200 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayurpam

Broken In
i am facing some kind of prob i have xfx 5200 1 year old ,it was runnig fine till now but since a month whenever i m playing pes6 or watching video in full screen the pc freezes and hangs after hitting ctrl+alt+del only the monitor get off and keep on switching off and on in interval of time i removed the card and fixed it back also uninstalled the driver and rolled back to older one it was running fine but after a 2 to 3 day same problem occured (please help me

assasin

Banned
Try cleaning the agp slot with a brush and clean the contact point of the crd with eraser.Do same with all other add-on crds and ram.If prob still persists den try out the 5200 on ur frnds pc or try a diff gfx crd on ur pc.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
I too have a XFX GeForce FX 5200 which is also one year old. U can try updating the Card's drivers as well as the DX 9 drivers. If they don't work than u can try out what assasin (above) suggested. Thanks.....

OP
M

mayurpam

Broken In
Thaks folks for ur concern but after doing what assins said (cleaning) my card runs fine for some day and than same problem occurs so now i have underclocked the card ,
till now its running fine lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom