5 MP Camera Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
Hi Guys,
I am looking to buy a 5 mp camera phone. Primarily is it should be a capable snapper with Xenon flash. Can you please suggest me one?

ramrao

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,
I am looking to buy a 5 mp camera phone. Primarily is it should be a capable snapper with Xenon flash. Can you please suggest me one?

If you can manage to get hold of a used Nokia N82, it is the right phone for you.
Nokia have sadly discontinued all phones with Xenon Flash. But their Nokia N86 8 megapixel is also a capable device. It has a wide-angle Carl-Zeiss Tessar lens and dual LED flash.

sujoyp

Grand Master
try to get with xenon flash...dual led still dont match up with xenon flash in dark conditions

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
hey guys... what u think abt Micromax x500??
it has 5MP cam and its priced at 5.5K..

azzu

AJJU
hey guys... what u think abt Micromax x500??
it has 5MP cam and its priced at 5.5K..

Cam quality is not even equal to k790i ( its a damn great cam fone)
and micromax company xpect poor build quality

MM x800 looks cool with 8mp(3x opt zoom)

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
my neighbour got that micromax 5 mp phone. the UI is dead slow and unresponsive and boring. built quality too not upto mark. he got it frm Atta Market, Noida for 6k...so ppl plz stay away frm micromax(hard to distinguish it frm chinese crap)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Stay away from companies like Micromax.

Always trust the big guns like SE, Nokia, LG, Samsung and Motorola.

Sony Ericsson C901 - if you can find it. It should really be available in India by now, if it isn't then it is really ODD.

Motorola ZN5- should be easily available and this also has great sound quality.

Tamoghno

Padawan
try to find ZN5 . its still the best camera i've used . also very fast camera and shot to shot time . just check some sample pictures . also xenon flash is damn powerful .

prakashr85

Journeyman
Till now the no.1 5mp camera phone ---------Motoroloa zn5

Am the owner of the mobile for 3 months only issue with this is battery backup lasts one day and laggy for me hard user of internet in phone that's why.

Man i would recommend you to go this one you can install lot of applications and different firmwares which will enable extra features like playing a movie 800mb avi file without need to convert it yes i had my custom firmware which plays almost all formats without being need to convert mean that every format that your system plays will be played by this device except high definition (720p , 1080p) videos.

you can visit www.mmus.us or modmymoto.com for customising your firmware

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Till now the no.1 5mp camera phone ---------Motoroloa zn5

Am the owner of the mobile for 3 months only issue with this is battery backup lasts one day and laggy for me hard user of internet in phone that's why.

Man i would recommend you to go this one you can install lot of applications and different firmwares which will enable extra features like playing a movie 800mb avi file without need to convert it yes i had my custom firmware which plays almost all formats without being need to convert mean that every format that your system plays will be played by this device except high definition (720p , 1080p) videos.

you can visit www.mmus.us or modmymoto.com for customising your firmware

Is it as moddable as motorokr e6? loved my E6 before it was stolen:cry:

prakashr85

Journeyman
Till now e6 is extremely moddable but not as to the extreme level of e6 but its somewhat less than that .

But you can close your eyes and buy it because lot of developments are being done at forum.motofan.ru and another motorola game development site named *www.motoezx.at.ua
currently there are around 20 firmwares which has lot of features such as inbuilt support for zip,rar,7zip file archive extraction and customized mplayer which plays all videos except high definition , and rockbox is an excellent awesome music player can beat all the music phones from sony, nokia yes you believe it or not use creative ep630 with rockbox will be a blasting sound effect with the customized stock firmware.

even it has task manager (modded firmware ) through which you can perform multitasking like run 2 or more java application at the same time while listening to radio and also chat with your friends.

But I will warn you battery backup is poor only one day even less if you overclock the cpu to 532 mhz in customized firmware.

Still there are lot of developments are going in progress so you can buy it

some of moto modding sites

www.modmymoto.com
www.mmus.us
www.motohell.com
www.motoezx.at.ua
www.motofan.ru(russian site)

there is one chineese site but i forgot and lot of sites are there .....

None of the phones other than motorola can be modded to this extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom