5-8k ANDROID smartphone

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
I'm not new to smart phones, used xperia x10, sgs, xperia m, xperia x3, xperia u,sgs3,lumia 520...

1. Budget?
5-8k
2. Display type and size?
any display but it should be strong, bright

3. Dual sim?
yep.

4. Preferred choice of brand?
only reputed brands

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
good back cam

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
CALLS,CAMERA,WHATSAPP

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
PANASONIC P55 FOR 7699, ZENFONE 5 FOR 7999,

10. Any other info that you want to share
Need the "best battery life" with strong body+screen+call quality

moto e has weak display. zenfone 5 has weak battery but string specs, panasonic p55 good and premium but no proper reviews, not a international model
huawei honor holly looks very old &cheap

my xperia m is a role model, battery lasts for 1.5 days with auto brightness location based - wifi and data in 2g only frequently on, many calls too

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
NO Chineese crap. no honor as it looks very cheap.
registered for Lenovo A6000 4G....what about battery life & lollipop?

rdx_halo

In the zone
I'm on the same boat. Want to gift my wife an android. My requirements are same as kARTechnology. I want an android with good battery back up and good if not best sound quality through earphones. My point of reference is MI3 which I'm currently using.
Asus zen phone has very poor battery life. My colleague is using a zenphone. He is barely managing 18-16 hrs battery backup. Please recommend.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I'm on the same boat. Want to gift my wife an android. My requirements are same as kARTechnology. I want an android with good battery back up and good if not best sound quality through earphones. My point of reference is MI3 which I'm currently using.
Asus zen phone has very poor battery life. My colleague is using a zenphone. He is barely managing 18-16 hrs battery backup. Please recommend.

I suggest you consider the Lumia 535 as well,battery life is awesome and so is the camera etc

- - - Updated - - -

Moto G > 8k
Asus Zenphone 5, this if lenovo fails.....

Moto is your best bet,dont expect much from this price range,every phone will be lacking in some regard

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^ well just because you didnt like it doesnt its bad
some of us dont like the unnecessary complexity of android and prefer ios or windows phone
dont impose your opinions on others like that
out of those points only point #2 was a geniune concern,rest were overrated and vague because its purely your opinion,not applicable to everyone

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
^^ well just because you didnt like it doesnt its bad
some of us dont like the unnecessary complexity of android and prefer ios or windows phone
dont impose your opinions on others like that
out of those points only point #2 was a geniune concern,rest were overrated and vague because its purely your opinion,not applicable to everyone

I have used lummia 520...it may seem good, but it fell down from 3 floors and screen broke...I replaced it after a month power button gone(poor design of the button internally)....now using camera button...signal receiption poor...back cover easily comes off and if it falls, battery alos goes in different directions...use can't use a case to protect is mostly as that also comes off if you tap the phone from back

Xperia m fell down from 1st floor in duplex house. nothing happened.
screen is with a 100rs scratch guard and nothing broke. using a S-LINE TPU case.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I have used lummia 520...it may seem good, but it fell down from 3 floors and screen broke...I replaced it after a month power button gone(poor design of the button internally)....now using camera button...signal receiption poor...back cover easily comes off and if it falls, battery alos goes in different directions...use can't use a case to protect is mostly as that also comes off if you tap the phone from back

Xperia m fell down from 1st floor in duplex house. nothing happened.
screen is with a 100rs scratch guard and nothing broke. using a S-LINE TPU case.

do you understand the meaning of situational
just because one person had a certain issue doesnt mean everyone else had it
my 720 has been extremely durable for me
my dads 720 was not so lucky and broke within 6 months
yet i dont go around saying its a fragile phone

Top Bottom