5.1 Speakers / Gaming Keyboard-Mouse / Mouse pad

lordirecto

In the zone
@OP: Looks like you are not able to make a decision quickly, which is very common for people looking at high end products.
As for adding something to this thread, I would suggest you give more importance to comfort and usability when deciding upon mouse and keyboard. With that said, I can recommend you try out logitech G500 for a mouse. You have features that can be used by gamers as well as people who go through a lot of documents. It must cost you somewhere around 3.4k, as specified on logitech's web site. Personally I have been using G500 for the past 5 months and I have nothing to complain about.
I have never used a mouse pad as I put my mouse on my desk. So I cant suggest you a mouse pad.
For a keyboard, some people prefer when the keyboard keys are least shallow as possible, like a laptop keyboard. So you do not have to press the keys all the way down. If that is the case for you, then you can try Razer Lycosa. If you prefer a normal keyboard then Arctosa is another choice. I have no idea about the other keyboards that are offered by Razer as I have not tried them out. I would not recommend a logitech keyboard as I feel that logitech keyboards have a plasticy feel about them, imo.

OP
A

Abidh

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone! Sorry to bump up an age old thread, just wanted to let the ones who replied above that I've purchased the following components a week ago:

Keyboard: Logitech *wave* Wireless K350
Mouse: Logitech Wireless M505

Both came with the unifying adapter thingy, using only one on my laptop and it works awesome! I had to give away gaming for a while for comfort on typing though.. and this ergonomic keyboard does keep my hands a bit well than the other!

Didn't get the gaming mouse pad as I am obviously not going to game on a wireless!
I've also chosen to get the Logitech Z5500 at last! I don't want you guys to reply here to an old thread, please do so on my new thread here which might even help out new members searching for the same thing!

Here' it goes :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...38556-logitech-z-5500-laptop.html#post1360124

Cheers.

Top Bottom