[For Sale] 3 Graphics cards for sale, including Zotac GTX 550 Ti

sarosh

Journeyman
Hello,
I have three graphics cards for sale.
Zotac GTX 550 Ti (which is what I am typing this post from and which runs the game dying light quite acceptable too)
Zotact GT 9600
XFX 8500 GT (Small fan less card)

I have just ordered an asus GTX 960 2GB and also my motherboard has an onboard vga port, so I really don't need so many graphics cards.

I live in Goa, and I am taking a chance if someone nearby would be interested to come and pick up the cards from me at a reasonable price. It's a rare chance, but if I'm lucky I might get a buyer for all 3 or at least 1 of my cards.
Please reply if anyone interested.
Sarosh.

*i.imgur.com/a3zDLKh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/kw0nl9r.jpg

*i.imgur.com/H5GEvMv.jpg

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Please follow this template and rules:

1. *Model number and details:
2. *Date of purchase:
3. Reason for sale:
4. Warranty details:
5. *Expected Price:
6. *Location of Seller:
7. *Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.

Details marked with a * are mandatory for posting a sale. Please write Not Applicable for pictures if they are not applicable for a certain product. For other fields write "N/A" or "Don't Know" if information is not available. Not following the guideline will earn you infraction/ban in addition of the thread being deleted instantly.

The following items are definitely not allowed on the forum: Any illegal stuff, Alcoholic beverages, weapons of any kind. This does not suggest that all other items are fine, the approval of other items is at the discretion of the Admin/Moderators.

If you are mentioning warranty details, you need to mention the month and year it is expiring.

Please note that it is imperative that the buyer and seller understand that the responsibility of each trade is mainly on themselves so be very sure before you conduct a trade. Also, please mark your thread as [closed] (by editing the first post in the thread) once the trade is over.

Users are requested to report any threads that lack pictures or proper details or otherwise are not in line with the specified guidelines. Threads that provide very little details of the product or violate any guidelines will be deleted.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
sarosh Please follow this template and rules before or after posting in the Sale Thread:

MODS please take a look....

1. *Model number and details:
2. *Date of purchase:
3. Reason for sale:
4. Warranty details:
5. *Expected Price:
6. *Location of Seller:
7. *Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.

Details marked with a * are mandatory for posting a sale. Please write Not Applicable for pictures if they are not applicable for a certain product. For other fields write "N/A" or "Don't Know" if information is not available. Not following the guideline will earn you infraction/ban in addition of the thread being deleted instantly.

The following items are definitely not allowed on the forum: Any illegal stuff, Alcoholic beverages, weapons of any kind. This does not suggest that all other items are fine, the approval of other items is at the discretion of the Admin/Moderators.

If you are mentioning warranty details, you need to mention the month and year it is expiring.

Please note that it is imperative that the buyer and seller understand that the responsibility of each trade is mainly on themselves so be very sure before you conduct a trade. Also, please mark your thread as [closed] (by editing the first post in the thread) once the trade is over.

Users are requested to report any threads that lack pictures or proper details or otherwise are not in line with the specified guidelines. Threads that provide very little details of the product or violate any guidelines will be deleted.

Top Bottom