3 errors in digit forum .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
1. First the WYSIWYG editor .. when clicked (a/A) on disable the WYSIWYG editor everything you have written just get lost..

2. When you post a visitor message it shows a error has occurred ( but the message gets posted)

3. When you are logged in still in threads it show login and be a member below the thread posts

i think they should be fixed ASAP....

Thom_Yorke

Right off the assembly line
I don't think they will fix it

4)When you upload a new avatar , it shows that image failed to upload...while it uploads..

5)Although there is a option to upload image file in the signature, it is of no use

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
6.) Attachments still don't work.

7.) If you open a thread for viewing in a new tab in FF, the thread still shows up as unread when you go to that sub-forum again.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
These errors are nothing! I was able to intrude into their main website's administrator control panel. What do you have to say about this? :D

Those interested may search for that old thread. It must be buried somewhere in the chit-chat section.

BTW, they haven't improved still, except for fixing the hole I pointed out. I have found some more holes, but I don't think I really want to inform them because they have probably paid some big-name development company to develop their web portal. I seriously hate fixing bugs of noob programmers who just pass-out from colleges and think that they are some top notch professional programmers(and also companies that hire such people and claim to be "industry leaders"). They were paid for it, let them do their work!

Programming is a serious affair. Not everybody can do it well.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
These errors are nothing! I was able to intrude into their main website's administrator control panel. What do you have to say about this? :D

BTW, they haven't improved still, except for fixing the hole I pointed out. I have found some more holes, but I don't think I really want to inform them because they have probably paid some big-name development company to develop their web portal. I seriously hate fixing bugs of noob programmers who just pass-out from colleges and think that they are some top notch professional programmers(and also companies that hire such people and claim to be "industry leaders"). They were paid for it, let them do their work!

:lol: :lol: ...........

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
How can one reply to a post without viewing it? I did not find a way to describe it anyway... happens most of the time.
*img217.imageshack.us/img217/944/viewcounterrortt1.th.png

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
8 ) AJAX functionality still disabled. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=824321#post824321

"Kal kabhi nahi aata"....:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom