27 inch Full HD monitor for around Rs. 20000!!!

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I need a 27 inch or greater Full HD monitor for my hostel room... :)
The budget will be around Rs. 20000...

The source will be by laptop, Lenovo Ideapad Y500 which has an HDMI port and a VGA port...

My usage will be primarily Movies and Gaming... No photoshop or any other such tasks will be done so I don't think an IPS panel will be necessary... Or, will it be better???

I had singled out the following monitor: BenQ GL2760H 27 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor
BenQ GL2760H 27 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor - Buy BenQ GL2760H 27 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor Online at best price in India: Flipkart.com

It will cost me around Rs. 17000... Is it good or are there any better choices???
Will the TN panel be inferior to the IPS panels???

Are there any greater size panels available at my price range???

My reason for picking the aforementioned panel is because of the 2 ms response time... :-D

So, guys help me out... :)

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
There are two AOC models at that range. Do check it out. And IMO IPS will be a better option. The only downside (?) will be a 5ms response time compared to 2ms of BenQ. But hey I don't think you will notice the difference.

BTW donate me some of your money :p

Last edited:
OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
There are two AOC models at that range. Do check it out. And IMO IPS will be a better option. The only downside (?) will be a 5ms response time compared to 2ms of BenQ. But hey I don't think you will notice the difference.

BTW donate me some of your money :p
Do you know the model no.??? :)

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Number jagrons.:p
i2769Vm, i2757Fh
Thanks but I couldn't find them on any reliable website and snapdeal doesn't deliver to my area while itdepots shipping charges are crazy...

They are 5ms response time too while the Benq one is 2ms...

But, they have got IPS and speakers... Damn... So confusing...

What should I do??? :)

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I don't think you will be able to differentiate between 5ms and 2ms. But that's my opinion regarding the understanding of the human eye. But in color reproduction and clarity IPS wins hands down.
Snapdeal doe not ship to Ghy??

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I don't think you will be able to differentiate between 5ms and 2ms. But that's my opinion regarding the understanding of the human eye. But in color reproduction and clarity IPS wins hands down.
Snapdeal doe not ship to Ghy??

Nope... I already am in Silchar... Will try and find those models locally... Snapdeal does ship some of the models to Silchar but I don't trust them... Had bad experience with them a couple of times...

Anyway, the model I picked was chosen as the best buy by Digit... :p

Hope I don't regret buying it if I do buy it... :)

Top Bottom