20k mobile with flash support

Sparky19

Broken In
I am looking for a android phone which is around 4" - 4.3 " and comes with flash support. This is because i stream movies and tv shows online. Presently i have a playbook which takes care of all my browsing and streaming needs. And a Xperia mini pro sk17i which takes care of stuff like maps,whatsapp,viber, some games and other android apps.

As of now i am planning to sell both and buy a single device. The deciding factor is a phone with flash support where in i can stream videos at 720p. After going through some of the treads, i learnt that LG optimus L9 is the best phone at 18.5k. But it has no flash support. So is there a way around to deal with this ? Or is there any other phone for my needs ?

Or am i better off to continue the way i am now and drop the idea of buying a new phone.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Check LG L9 and Sony Xperia P. btw, do you really need flash support. I have been using my phone wihtout flash for more than a year and I hardly miss it

OP
S

Sparky19

Broken In
Check LG L9 and Sony Xperia P. btw, do you really need flash support. I have been using my phone wihtout flash for more than a year and I hardly miss it

Yeah, i need flash support. Like i have mentioned earlier, i use it for streaming movies and tv shows from sites like putlocker, movshare, sockshare, etc. etc.
I was unaware that ICS and above does not support flash. Got to know it only now and am stuck. I am bugged up of using two devices (phone n tablet)and so looking to replace it with just one device.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Flash has stopped mobile support but it can still be installed from places other than the play store. Infact I too will be using it to watch matches in the class :) I too am buying L9 . Have a look at Infibeam, its almost 1K cheaper.

tkin

Back to school!!
Get optimus L9, install flash from custom sources. 4.7" IPS screen goes well with streaming movies.

Top Bottom