~20k Mobile buying advice thread

aryan.838

Broken In
I couldn't find a thread, so I created this one.

So here is my first question

Please suggest me a good phone

1. Budget? till 20k(Not MRP but actual availability)

2. Display type and size?3.5" to 4" (Resolution must be good)

3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?bar

4. Preferred choice of brand?None in particular

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).Touchscreen

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.Autofocus, flash, good shooter...front cam preferable but not neccessary

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).I prefer Android but can go for another if any good

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3.5G,3G,WiFi, Bluetooth

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?The more the merrier

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?Internet, Music, Video playback, mild gaming

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?Sony Xperia P(Avail for 17,900INR on ebay.in)

12. Any other info that you want to share
The phone should be fluid, responsive and should be able to multitask
Please let me know if there are going to be any near future releases of new phones so I may wait.

Thanks to all of you.

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Within Windows 8- the HTC 8S
Within Android if willing to go upto 21-22k- then HTC One S or Xperia P, at 20k- Atrix2, Xperia Sola or Galaxy S Advance

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^

Xperia Sola not recommended as RAM is only 512MB.

Also why is Optimus L9 left out? Specs are better than most than the phones you mentioned. click this

OP
A

aryan.838

Broken In
Within Windows 8- the HTC 8S
Within Android if willing to go upto 21-22k- then HTC One S or Xperia P, at 20k- Atrix2, Xperia Sola or Galaxy S Advance
Thnx for ur suggestions...but I wont go with WP8...i guess Xperia P is a better choice.....as for Atrix 2...I heard that Motorola is pulling operations of India...

^^

Xperia Sola not recommended as RAM is only 512MB.

Also why is Optimus L9 left out? Specs are better than most than the phones you mentioned. click this

Thnx for ur suggestions but I would prefer Xperia P..it has better Pixel Density...and I can get it for Aroung 18k on ebay

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Thnx for ur suggestions but I would prefer Xperia P..it has better Pixel Density...and I can get it for Aroung 18k on ebay

Aryan, i hope you get manufacturer warranty with that in ebay, not seller warranty.
FYI- It is available for 20429 in Tradus and 21000 in Infibeam, with manufacturer warranty

^^

My bad, should have included

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
WP8 - HTC Windows Phone 8S
Android - HTC Desire X or HTC Desire SV

P.S you should change the name of the thread...little misleading

aroraanant

Explorer
The Xperia P which available for around 17k on ebay is without manufacturer warranty.
The best option for you is HTC One S which costs between 22-23k

arx

Broken In
1. Samsung Galaxy S Advance(JB update soon)
2. HTC Desire X(no front camera)
3. Xperia Series... I don't know much about it
4. XOLO X900: Interesting choice ...great resolution

Top Bottom