Broken In
*s13.postimg.org/f4pdz957r/Brochure_india_creat_01_Acro.jpg

*s13.postimg.org/rn5zfu27b/Brochure_india_creat_02.jpg

*s13.postimg.org/di4rrrijr/Brochure_india_creat_03.jpg

*s13.postimg.org/5hlvpjc87/Brochure_india_creat_04.jpg

*s13.postimg.org/wj9m7j2cn/Brochure_india_creat_05.jpg

*s13.postimg.org/ay4jjx5lz/Brochure_india_creat_06.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand, weather to rejoice or cry seeing the workstation offering.
I understand that MSI wants to keep the costs low by reusing the gaming chassis but they keep failing at the "workstation" concept. Well, I used Dell Precision M series, and I loved how easily I could swap my HDDs, allowing me to use Linux and Windows on two separate HDD, ensuring that none of the data is affected by what I do in other partitions. Also I liked the docking port, which cannot be substitute by USB 3/3.1 based docking ports, or Thunderbolt based too, they are not that versatile. MSI thinks that fingerprint readers and other security measures are thing of past, but I have seen that they are required by some labs(smartcard readers specially) for personal devices.
I guess I have to wait for next generation Dell Precision of Thinkpad P series, atleast they are not half baked attempts, and are priced reasonably.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I still don't get why they're giving 950M at 85k and 960M at 103k. :rofl:

Come on, one Asus laptop has 950M for 50k while one of its ROG has 950M for 60k. Lenovo refreshed Y50 with 960M for 80k and even that is overpriced. MSI India is still aiming for high budget segment while giving mediocre specs.

I still don't get why they're giving 950M at 85k and 960M at 103k. :rofl:

Come on, one Asus laptop has 950M for 50k while one of its ROG has 950M for 60k. Lenovo refreshed Y50 with 960M for 80k and even that is overpriced. MSI India is still aiming for high budget segment while giving mediocre specs.

Well, at this rate, they cannot even dream to compete with Alienware in premium segment. Dell support is unbeatable and so is Alienware image, no matter how overpriced they are(actually, I think for 160K~, they have a good deal with GTX 980M).

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Well, at this rate, they cannot even dream to compete with Alienware in premium segment. Dell support is unbeatable and so is Alienware image, no matter how overpriced they are(actually, I think for 160K~, they have a good deal with GTX 980M).
Just see their highest priced model. Wasting 980M sli on a FHD screen and pricing it 336k (100k higher than same model in the USA). :facepalm:

Top Bottom