2014 GosuGamers presents MSI Beat It GosuCup Asia

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
014 GosuGamers presents MSI Beat It GosuCup Asia

GosuGamers in collaboration with MSI is proud to announce the return of our series of GosuCups. MSI Beat It GosuCup Asia will cater to teams who are willing to compete in a competitive atmosphere in Asia.

Prizes to be won:
(1) 1st place : US$1,200
(2) 2nd place : US$ 500
(3) 3rd place : US$ 300
More info: www.bit.ly/QNGwOE

gosucup-news-banner-750.jpg

OP
rhyansy

rhyansy

More than 260 DOTA 2 teams from Asia battled for glory in MSI BEAT IT GosuCup May edition! Scythe.SG wins the championship, while Arrow Gaming came in 2nd place, and New Element came in the 3rd place!
Over 56 hours of online broadcast attracted more than 30,000 fans. MSI wishes to create more tournaments in future and brings more stages to game enthusiasts.
Coming next is the June edition of MSI BEAT IT GosuCup, which will run from June 6 to June 8. Expect more gaming to come!

Event page: *www.gosugamers.net/dota2/events/208-msi-beat-it-gosucup-asia
Scythe wins MSI Beat It GosuCup Asia May edition: *www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news/27623-scythe-wins-msi-beat-it-gosucup-asia-may-edition

View attachment 14350

- - - Updated - - -

Which Indian teams are participating?

Not sure who is joining as I cant see any Indian teams in the top 50...

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
hmm 1200$ is still good enoug..wait flyingcow, please change your avatar. Take my money and change it, take it.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
TBH, the prize pool is really really low.. For the 3rd place, your team gets 300$.. Thats 300/5=60$ per member
They should have made the first prize a little less and given the third prize a little more
No love for league of legends?

There are tonnes of india based lol tournaments.. Join the FB group for more info

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
ok i will cange it :(

- - - Updated - - -

you misspelled "dota wannabe"

If you really think league is a dota wanna be :lol: you are so mistaken..
League is a vastly different game, Dota is complex.. I give you that, but by no means superior or inferior to league
For the sake of not starting a fight thread, ill back out, but before you give opinions like a noob, play it first then judge

OP
rhyansy

rhyansy

If the prize pool of this tournament is not enough, why not go on for MSI BEAT IT!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/random-news/183677-introduction-msi-beat-2014-global.html

Top Bottom