2*256MB DDR400 RAM at dirt cheap price

Status
Not open for further replies.

softwheels

Broken In
If you are not trying to sell the same rams, whose pictures were posted to me by pm, then, definitely it no way amounts to cheating or pseudo cheating or suppression of correct data.

Carry on. I reacted based on the info provided to me nothing else.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
now i am giving both the kingsmax DDR400 ram sticks for Rs800 Including shipping and a spanking new compaq optical mouse free with it.

reply dudes.u can't get it so cheap anywhere.its not going to be more cheaper

Last edited:

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
infra_red_dude said:
i'm not here to purchase but jus to give some info. last sunday (26th august, 2007) i bought 1GB DDR1 400mhz RAM for 1650/- including tax.

Where did you get it that cheap???.two months back I got same ram for 3500 Rs.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
^^ u r right .today i enquired at a local dealer and he told me its available for 2400Rs

qams

Terminator 202
softwheels said:
Hi

Thanks to forum members for their alert postings.

I am about to buy the ram from utsav for Rs.850/=. But did not buy it because they are not compatible for dual channel.

One ram which he has which is SAMSUNG is good but the other is not good.

He is trying to cheat by posting that is dual channel compatible. Please confirm the timings by using CPUZ pics before finalizing the purchase.

Why I am concerned about this is, just before this post, he is claiming it to be dual channel compatibility. Before that, he posted the images to me by pm. I found them to be not dual channel compatible.

He is buying ram for Rs.1100/= for 1gb stick and trying to sell 512MB for Rs.850/= which is not even dual channel by saying it is dual channel compatible. Too much of greediness and cleverness shall lead only to loss and bad reputation.

He should know and learn through this.

Thanks for everybody.

Agree !
&
Samsung is the RAM chip name not a brand used to sell RAM modules if u ll find that brand that means it is a local/Fake RAM module.
There is some Fake/local brand names....
simmtronics/Samsung/LG/Tech-Ahead/kingmax/Alpha/E-RAM/Dynet/Phoenix/techtronix etc..
Original Brand name are Transcend/Kingston and Corsair
But i found that Corsair is too costly and doesn't have any advantages.
So only Go for Transcend/Kingston
I purchased Transcend 512MB DDR SODIMM CL2.5 @ 1250/- some weeks ago.

utsav said:
now i am giving both the kingsmax DDR400 ram sticks for Rs800 Including shipping and a spanking new compaq optical mouse free with it.

reply dudes.u can't get it so cheap anywhere.its not going to be more cheaper

Dude, why haven't you replied to my PM? Anyways, I willing to buy this too, but no need the mouse. bundled it with the Tv Tuner and lemme know your price, and please reply to the PM so that I can send you the money!

utsav said:
@ gams do u know that samsung ram was taken out frm compaq pc

I've already asked you to reply to my PM with the details but you haven't. If you would like to complete the deal, please make sure you reply to the PM I sent within the next 12hrs. Because I have to give another order by then to someone else.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
shady_inc said:
Where did you get it that cheap???.two months back I got same ram for 3500 Rs.
bangalore computer inc., s.p road, bangalore. come over man. almost all the shops are selling for the same price ehre!

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
infra_red_dude said:
bangalore computer inc., s.p road, bangalore. come over man. almost all the shops are selling for the same price ehre!

Lol..I stay in mumbai.The price you quoted is less than half the price at which I got the RAM.

just checked some online price lists.cost is around 2500.RAM really is dirt cheap nowadays.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom