2*256MB DDR400 RAM at dirt cheap price

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
my friend recently bought a compaq pc and wants to upgrade his ram

he has a 256MB samsung ram in his pc which he wants to sell to invest in a higher capacity ram. his location is Jhansi(U.P)

i also want to sell my 4 month old RAM so both of us r selling the RAM for 1100Rs including shipping anywhere in India

keep your replies coming and we can also sell the RAM sticks individually but buying both RAM sticks will be cheaper to you

price reduced to 1000Rs .any one interested

NOTE:- 1 brand new samsung memory and 1 four month old memory.both for Rs 1000

reply yaaro

Last edited:

Sarvesh

Journeyman
what brand is it ? Transcend - Kingston etc.

Are they identical ? since unless they are identical you can't use them in dual mode configuration ( pairing).

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
they r of samsung and can b used in dual channel mode .both are of same speed of 400MHz

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
offer price too low softwheels.no deal can be done

going to sell one of the old RAM stick by today night for 525 to my friend. if someone wants both of the RAM or the brand new HP(samsung memory) RAM then try to pm me by today evening.

remember u wont be getting 2*256MB RAM sticks anywhere for 1000 Rs .that too brand new

one member is ready to pay 1000 Rs. if any other person wants it ,he has to bid a higher price than the present.

Last edited:

softwheels

Broken In
Hi

1 GB ram is available for Rs.1400/= then why one should go for Rs.1000/= for 512 MB? That too one is used one for 2 years and the other is also used for 4 months. So where is the brand new concept?

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
i think u r dreaming softwheels. it is DDR RAM (DDR-2 RAM is available for 1500 Rs and not DDR.DDR is costlier than DDR 2)and do u know,i think u can't read english properly.

i clearly stated that one RAM is brand new,bought a few days back and another was bought in april.
so from where u can say that it is two yrs old.

just check out this post and u will get the idea about the price of DDR RAM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=565144&postcount=1

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i'm not here to purchase but jus to give some info. last sunday (26th august, 2007) i bought 1GB DDR1 400mhz RAM for 1650/- including tax.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
^^which brand

1 RAM sold for 525 Rs .NOW only 1 HP RAM left. hurry

@ infra red dude ,cheapo brands sell for so low price.

mine is HP

Last edited:
OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
took the ram back from my friend to sell both together at low price.
plz pm me soon and bid ur price

Last edited:

qazranchi

Broken In
utsav said:
i think u r dreaming softwheels. it is DDR RAM (DDR-2 RAM is available for 1500 Rs and not DDR.DDR is costlier than DDR 2)and do u know,i think u can't read english properly.

i clearly stated that one RAM is brand new,bought a few days back and another was bought in april.
so from where u can say that it is two yrs old.

just check out this post and u will get the idea about the price of DDR RAM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=565144&postcount=1

Transcend Jet RAM DDR400 1 GB Stick [*www.transcendusa.com/Products/MEMList.asp] [*www.transcendusa.com/support/...5L_2430_S.pdf]
- Rs. 1100
refer post *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66105&page=2

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
you know i hav bought that ram.:D and its more than a year old and two 256 MB sticks r costlier than a single 512 MB stick

king007

In the zone
utsav said:
you know i hav bought that ram.:D and its more than a year old and two 256 MB sticks r costlier than a single 512 MB stick

Two 256MB sticks are costlier than a single 512 MB stick, so what sense does it make to buy "two" 256 instead of one "cheaper" 512 MB stick????:shock:

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
^^the sense is running them in dual channel mode so the performance of ur pc will increase greatly

softwheels

Broken In
Hi

Thanks to forum members for their alert postings.

I am about to buy the ram from utsav for Rs.850/=. But did not buy it because they are not compatible for dual channel.

One ram which he has which is SAMSUNG is good but the other is not good.

He is trying to cheat by posting that is dual channel compatible. Please confirm the timings by using CPUZ pics before finalizing the purchase.

Why I am concerned about this is, just before this post, he is claiming it to be dual channel compatibility. Before that, he posted the images to me by pm. I found them to be not dual channel compatible.

He is buying ram for Rs.1100/= for 1gb stick and trying to sell 512MB for Rs.850/= which is not even dual channel by saying it is dual channel compatible. Too much of greediness and cleverness shall lead only to loss and bad reputation.

He should know and learn through this.

Thanks for everybody.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
^^ hey doooood .this is to tell u that i was no longer selling the samsung ram of my friend and i am selling my two rams which r compatible for dual channel mode and i hav tested them.

mind your way of posting man:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.