<15K CPU Configuration Required

andarun

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?

Browsing and loads of downloads (torrents), skype, PDF Reading, Email, Blu Ray Movies

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows XP or 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Except monitor, Keyboard and mouse

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: this weekend

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Bangalore, flipkart preferred

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I connect to internet via wifi and required HMMI output to monitor

Thanks

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Re: &lt;15K CPU Configuration Required

Here you go mate

ComponentNamePrice
CPUIntel Pentium G6303400
MotherboardGigabyte GA-B75M-D3H4000
RAMCorsair Value Select 4gb 1333 MHz900
Cabinet + PSUI Ball Mid Level Designer Class - X Cabinet (250W)1600
HDDSeagate Barracuda 500 GB3400
Wi-Fi USB DongleTP Link TL-WN721N Wireless N600
Optical DriveAsus DVD Writer900
Total14800

Blu-ray wont be possible at 15K budget.... for that you'll need to put in some extra money - around 4k in a GFX card and 6k for a Blu-Ray optical drive

OP
A

andarun

Right off the assembly line

Here you go mate

ComponentNamePrice
CPUIntel Pentium G6303400
MotherboardGigabyte GA-B75M-D3H4000
RAMCorsair Value Select 4gb 1333 MHz900
Cabinet + PSUI Ball Mid Level Designer Class - X Cabinet (250W)1600
HDDSeagate Barracuda 500 GB3400
Wi-Fi USB DongleTP Link TL-WN721N Wireless N600
Optical DriveAsus DVD Writer900
Total14800

Blu-ray wont be possible at 15K budget.... for that you'll need to put in some extra money - around 4k in a GFX card and 6k for a Blu-Ray optical drive

Will HD support with the current motherboard or I need to buy a graphics card for watching downloaded HD movies ?

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???

For smooth full HD experience, I would suggest to go for a basic GFX card like GeForce GT 610 or Radeon HD 5570 which would cost you just below 3k.

Do one thing... buy everything except GFX right now and see how the build performs for you. You can add GFX card at any point of time in future :)

Thank you. Is there a flatbed cabinet available in market ?

Flatbed or HTPC cabinets as we know are way to overpriced. I know you would be looking for a decent looks cabinet which will blend in you living room but sadly they are not available in less costs.

Top Bottom