15 day old Fully loaded Samsung i450 mobile with 4gb card

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Hi i recently purchased samsung i450 about 2 and half weeks before and now i want to sell it since this is not what i was looking for , I want to buy a touchscreen mobile with a better camera .
I have all the accessories and bill along with it and it is as good as new since used only for 2 weeks .
Package includes I450 mobile , charger , usb data cable , samsung pc suite cd , earphones . Extra accessories that i have purchased are original Sandisk 4 gb micro sd card worth Rs650 , original screen scratchgaurd worth Rs250 and soft cover worth Rs100 , i am giving away all this stuff along with the phone .
I have installed 250+ songs , 20 + video songs (avi) , 900mb avi movie . Full working registered softwares like smartmovie 4.1 , xplore , pdf + etc . All latest games like fifa 09 , prince hd etc . Game boy advance emulator with 10 games , vnes emulator with 10 games .
I have reviewed this phone recently and you can check out its review in mobile section . here are some pictures .
*img410.imageshack.us/img410/1276/sideviewm.th.jpg
*img243.imageshack.us/img243/6824/frontaak.th.jpg
*img514.imageshack.us/img514/2909/left.th.jpg
*img147.imageshack.us/img147/1535/right.th.jpg*img207.imageshack.us/img207/9208/gamesb.th.jpg*img145.imageshack.us/img145/9682/displayg.th.jpg
I am asking Rs 8500 for it negotiable , since it is only about 13-15 days old and i need the money to buy another cell . And remember that i am also giving out extra stuffs with it .

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
4GB micro sd worth 650 bucks? Get a life dude. 4 GB sandisk comes for 350 to 375 bucks max . :|

vikas049

Broken In
^^ yup i got a 4GB for my N82 for 350

moreover for samsung phones resale is not all tat as cpmpared to nokia.. my offer is open..the more u wait the more down the price will drop in the market

vikas049

Broken In

moreover for samsung phones resale is not all tat as cpmpared to nokia.. my offer is open..the more u wait the more down the price will drop in the market

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Dude this is less then 3 week old phone , even the nokia gallery are offering me more then yours on a buy back . One member from this forum itself is offering me Rs 8000 but i am still waiting to find a better deal . Even my dealer promised to buy this for 7.8k if i dont get a better deal , then why should i sell it for Rs 6.5 k .

skumar9988

Broken In
Can exchange it with my e51 search for the thread here and let me know. Some cash from my side will b given(reasonable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom