128MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON X1300 HyperMemory or ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
Any one know the comparision between "128MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON X1300 HyperMemory" or "128 MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300".

I am planning to buy a laptop for my brother with 128MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON X1300 HyperMemory. I already have one with 128 MB ATI RADEON X300. Now I am thinking to stick my old laptop in his hand and keep the new one. Is ATI MOBILITY RADEON X1300 HyperMemory better over ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300?

The new laptop config is:

Dell Inspiron 6400/E1505 Laptop

1.6GHz Core Duo CPU

1 Gig DDR RAM

HUGE 15.4" Widescreen With Truelife

DVD-RW

128MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON X1300 HyperMemory

120GB SATA Hard Drive.

Pls let me know wht u think

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Its like which is better? 6200 or 7300?
X1300 is newer generation than the x300 nd it better as it should be. It han render HDR nd similar heavy effects better than the x300. Also it produces less heat nd consumes lower power.

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
I know it shud better than my old one .... but is it worth the difference ?

Will it be atleast 30% better ? (if its not the its not worth flickin the laptop from my bro coz I need to pay him 300$ to keep his mouth shut.)

Actually I am able to run MOST WANTED with my X300. I need to run CARBON with this one atleast..... u know wat I mean ?

And I think X1300 Hypermemory is PCI right ? .....

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
It is atleast 30% better, probably more plus you get a better processor.

What do you mean by PCI? You don't have the system of PCI in a laptop.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
X1300 performs almost double that of x300. But in terms of pure fps we can see the perfomance benchmarks scores gets multiplied several times with a few more bucks unlike in case of CPUs. U can surely play Carbon with decent settings.
The x1300 is in same class of nvidia 7300. So it might do some decent job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom