~10k Android advice

jatin_arora

Broken In
Hello...I want to buy an android device with android 4(ICS) and 3.5" screen or larger.
I was goin to buy micromax device but read its reviews on many site that they are not performing well.
Sony or samsung would be better.
Pls suggest me some good devices, whose performance is good as i am a 1 time investor....
Pls help & Thank you

aroraanant

Explorer
Sony Xperia Tipo is good option for you.But the screen size is 3.2", if you want a big screen phone then you need to increase your budget.

OP
jatin_arora

jatin_arora

Broken In
Sony Xperia Tipo is good option for you.But the screen size is 3.2", if you want a big screen phone then you need to increase your budget.

On flipkart i have read reviews of many tipo users that many faulty devices have been manufactured by sony. although i liked the phone but after reading reviews i changed my mind....
And screen size is also a issue..as i want to watch movies, read mails, novels, newspaper, browsing on my phone itself so thats why i want a 3.5" or more so that it wolud be ease to do those stuffs.
Apart from screen sound quality is very nice ( as i have seen video uploaded by igyaan.in )

Plz tell me about the performance of xperia tipo n tipo dual.
Also suggest me some upcoming phones with ICS and 3.5" or more and their releasing dates as well.
I can stretch my budget to 11K(MAX)
Thanksssss :)

Top Bottom