10/42 Inch TV Suggestion

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
40/42 Inch TV Suggestion

The title says it all.
My sister needs it for watching cable TV and movies through pendrive.(1USB port is enough). Mostly it'll be used for cable TV. Budget is ~30k(she can extend if ultimately necessary) as it'll be a normal 1080p TV (I dont want her to waste money on things that she wont use).
If the same needs can be met in a lower budget it'll be great.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The title says it all. My sis is looking to buy a TV and has a budget < 50k. Can anyone suggest good options? It shouldn't be much techy and all, a normal one would do fine.

LG 42LB5820 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED Smart Television (Silver) @ 49,420.

Link:LG 42LB5820 106 cm Full HD LED Smart Television: Amazon.in: Electronics

$hadow

Geek in making
At this budget there won't be a great panel quality. Along that the tv available at this budget are old and not worth the money in my point of view.

Last edited:
OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
At this budget the won't be a great panel quality. Along that the tv available at this budget are old and not worth the money in my point of view.

she can increase the budget. Its just me who doesnt want her to waste money. So considering the needs, which TV should she buy?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Buy Philips 40PFL5059 102 cm (40.2) LED TV Online at best Prices In India

2014 launch, 3 year warranty for 34k (29k with exchange)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I think even this is worth checking out-
Xiaomi’s 2015 India plan: Mi 4, Mi TV 2, Mi band, e-commerce website and more | The Indian Express
Xiaomi Mi TV 2's New 40-Inch Full-HD Variant Launched | NDTV Gadgets
Looks great for the price
Panels used are made by sharp,LG,Samsung
Im no fan of samsung and LG panels but given the overall picture,price etc ,it seems decent

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I think even this is worth checking out-
Xiaomi’s 2015 India plan: Mi 4, Mi TV 2, Mi band, e-commerce website and more | The Indian Express
Xiaomi Mi TV 2's New 40-Inch Full-HD Variant Launched | NDTV Gadgets
Looks great for the price
Panels used are made by sharp,LG,Samsung
Im no fan of samsung and LG panels but given the overall picture,price etc ,it seems decent

$320 (~ 20k) is very good. Even if it was priced at 25k, it'll be good enough for people looking to buy a low priced FHD Smart TV.

Top Bottom