1. Need advise on budget MFP (All in one printer) purchase

sreddy

Right off the assembly line
I am planning to purchase an all in one printer with the following features for home usage
1) Print 2) Scan 3) Copy (Xerox)
My priorities are
1) I don't have any issue with initial purchasing cost. However it should have very low running cost. I can't afford to spend high amount for cartridge filling or replacement. This is my first and very important priority.
2) I will use this for printing only black and white documents.
3) I don't know much about laser vs inkjet MFP. So I will depend on your advice.

duggalhere

Broken In
I will suggest you to buy Brother DCP-7030 Laser MFP. It's a budget MFP and has a lower running cost as per your requirement.

OP
S

sreddy

Right off the assembly line
How abt Epson Stylus TX111 (or) Epson Stylus TX400 ? Looks like I can easily find the compatabile catridges for these for less prce. Please advise.

Juventis1981

Broken In
I have been using Epson Stylus TX121 with CISS for printing Tshirts and other materials. Very low running cost since the CISS cost me just 2000 odd bucks extra and I have been filling ink for only Rs 250/refill.I print around 200-300 odd pages using the CISS.
TX111 is the older version of TX121 but it works equally good.

One of my friends purchased the TX121 from a site FishTheDeal at Rs 2900 odd bucks for his office needs and he too seems pretty happy with it.
I usually purchase the Durabrite inks of Epsons due to their steadfastness ( as I require it for quality printing of my Tshirts)but they can be easily replaced with the cheapers ones in the market which come for 80 odd bucks.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom