1 more resolution query!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_sh85

EXPLORING!!!!!
Guys...as per ur kind and prompt help i have decided 2 go 4 samsung 2233sw....now my question is that since m sort of in2 graphics & 3d stuff, will my existing geforce 8600gt 256 mb b able 2 handle the high monitor resolution & HD well??? do i need 2 upgrade my graphix card tooo....cuz i dnt wanna invest in a new card so soon...or shud i go 4 samsung 2033 instead??? pls help...thanx in advance...

surinder

Tech addict
Sorry you can't do 3D stuff plus latest games on this monitor's native resolution with your card though it can handle all 2D apps plus full HD videos. So either downgrade your display or upgrade your GPU as well and 2nd option make more sense as you can postponed your GPU upgrade a bit if you can't do both at present. BTW your existing GPU can't help you with Samsung 2033 either in heavy gaming. So don't try to stick with it too long and don't take your buying dissensions keeping this GPU in mind as at present you have chance to go with good enough display strait away go for it.

Aspire

Padawan
Guys...as per ur kind and prompt help i have decided 2 go 4 samsung 2233sw....now my question is that since m sort of in2 graphics & 3d stuff, will my existing geforce 8600gt 256 mb b able 2 handle the high monitor resolution & HD well??? do i need 2 upgrade my graphix card tooo....cuz i dnt wanna invest in a new card so soon...or shud i go 4 samsung 2033 instead??? pls help...thanx in advance...

I think that you should upgrade your Graphic Card and stuff if you want to play safe, though that "could be" handled by the current config. :)

OP
sid_sh85

sid_sh85

EXPLORING!!!!!
ok...so dat means it is necessary 4 gaming....but if i decrease the res while playing games, wont that do??? would it create a garbled display or sumthing???

Aspire

Padawan
When i try to play the latest ninja Turtles i get a really really blurred vision of the game, as if some1 is putting fog or something

ie. Picturee is grainy.

surinder

Tech addict
ok...so dat means it is necessary 4 gaming....but if i decrease the res while playing games, wont that do??? would it create a garbled display or sumthing???
Yes, if you will play on a resolution which will be other then 16:9 ratio it will look really bad no matter how low you go. But you can play games with good picture quality with lower resolutions of 16:9 ratios(wide screen) like 1600x900,1280x720 etc plus games which are not so heavy on GPU can go with native resolution as well with your existing 8600GT 256MB DDR3. So get your 2233sw now and replace your GPU thereafter when possible you will not be pushed to have better GPU straightaway.

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
When i try to play the latest ninja Turtles i get a really really blurred vision of the game, as if some1 is putting fog or something

ie. Picturee is grainy.

u can play @ another HD which is 720p -> 1280 X 720 which also HD resolution but playing 8600GT for recent games is advisable !

better get HD 4850 for Decent Grafix full resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom