‘power calibration error’ .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m using NERO 6(from my original CD) for burning CD’s on my laptop(just 6 months old), but from last of some days it is first showing a power calibration error & after that step it is showing a invalid write state.
I’m can’t able to understand that what is meant by ‘power calibration error’ & what is it being related to???

Plz help me to come out of this situation.
Thankx.

shantanu

Technomancer
search the forum before posting... there are many threads running on this..

Update your firmware..
try using nero 7 if still the problem persists then take your LAPPY to the service center

Pragadheesh

In the zone
check out this thread...
here

*www.nero.com/nero6/enu/FAQs_Products_NeroBurningROM_Error-Messages.html#9

*www.gidforums.com/t-904.html

*www.gidforums.com/t-1805.html

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
if ur writer is under warranty then get it repaired else throw it as there is no use to waste money for repairing samsung optical drives..
i have a experience of throwing one drive in garbage..

ninad_mhatre85

Journeyman
hey this is writer problem if ur writer is under warranty then take it service center ...i used to get same prob with my samsung drive i got replaced one from samsung in week time

T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
yeah can be possible @thunderbird.. So take your writer to service center

Are you asking me to take my write to the service center. Well i was only replying to his question.

shantanu

Technomancer
mAn !!!! i said him to take his writer not yours... :D:D:D i am laughing like helll.. man ..:D:D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom