Zebronics Bijli 2 Discussion

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
No matter who says what and irrespective of the company, as long as it sells they don't care. Sales guys just don't see things that way. If it sells, why stop selling?

Unfortunately, that's how things work. Best thing to do is use such opportunities so that we, our members, members in other forums and people will know will stay one step ahead.

Who would buy this cabinet for 4K?? Specially when one can buy NZXT Gamma for 2K, people have their obvious choice.

Edit: oh, I forgot the part, when shop owner 'forces' the buyer to buy any particular cabinet.

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
Who would buy this cabinet for 4K?? Specially when one can buy NZXT Gamma for 2K, people have their obvious choice.
May be for the looks and front USB-3 header. But still price should come around 2-2.5k to be competitive.

Edit: oh, I forgot the part, when shop owner 'forces' the buyer to buy any particular cabinet.

Now thats true because not all dealers keep brands like NZXT. Mostly they stock brands like Zeb., frontech, iBall, intex, mercury, VIP, etc. So, these dealers will happily sell Bijli-2 as a great gaming cabinet.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
May be for the looks and front USB-3 header. But still price should come around 2-2.5k to be competitive.

Front USB 3 doesn't matter much. CoolerMaster have 3.5'' 2x USB3.0 bay which sells @650/- Adding one of them with Gamma makes Gamma more than a very good cabinet @ (2+.7=2.7K).

And many users who are interested in front USB3.0, using gamma like this.

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
@ The Sorcerer,
i dont get you, can u explain me.

Oh! I get it now.
BTW did you check the performance of USB-3 re-routing cable.
Howz it??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ nice and detailed review. The street price of this cabby is Rs. 3250 without PSU ;-)

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
Zebronics Bijli 2 Full Review:
Hardware BBQ: Zebronics Bijli 2 (ZEB-3323 B) PC Chassis Review

tkin

Back to school!!
^ nice and detailed review. The street price of this cabby is Rs. 3250 without PSU ;-)
I'm getting this cheap vibe from it, best is to get NZXT Gamma and buy the Cooler master USB 3.0 front panel adapter(with header) from theitdepot: Theitdepot - Cooler Master USB 3.0 Adapter (RA-USB-303S-IN) @ 700/-, at less than 3k you have a better cabby than bijli cr@p.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nice combo to make a USB 3.0 cabby but one can also consider getting NZXT source Elite 210 @ 3k ;-)

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Hi all,

i bough this Zebonics Bijli2 @ 2300 rs in india (without SMPS) ... :p :p :p :p

it is best best Cabby in 2.5K range..

it is awesome

advantage
1. 4 fans (led) are inbuild
2. USB 3.0 is present on front...
3. Value for money @ < 2.5 k
4. there is space between MOBO and back panel for cable mgm
5. HDD trays
6. meshed front with dust protecting filters

disadv

PCI slots are back are very very tough to break..
HDD tray is very very delicate. mainly the red plastic attachments to side of tray to hold HDD is very fragile....
it can broke you you dont know how to attach and detach HDD to that tray.

If you are buying Cooler master 310 (1850/-) , 311 (2000/-) , 311 plus (3100 :usb3.0 in front ), 370 (2400/-) , you must see Bijli 2 atleast one

I did and Got all the advantages of this particular Cabinet in one...

Advantages in Cooler master 311
1. front panel with mesh.
2. Good cable mgm (ample space between mobo and back panel )
3. Piano black finish in front
4. Opening for side fan
5. fan provided at back panel (included with cabby)
6. removable HDD CAGE
But it has No top/ bottom opening for fan (only for smps/PSU it is available in bottom)

Advantages in Cooler master 311 plus
1. all advantages of 311
2. Transperrent side panel
3. USB 3.0 in front of cabinet
4. removable HDD tray
But it has No top/ bottom opening for fan and no tool free meachanism

Advantages in Cooler master 371
1. front panel is fully mesh (but it can led to accumulate dust if not enough fans used)
2. side panel has 2 fans opening
3. Fans opening on top and Bottom
4. only includes 1 fan at back of panel
5. front cd-rom/dvd-rom panels are re-attachable (even if you break front panel socket for CDrom/ dvdrom . you can attach it back..
6. tool free mechanism
but its has no option for good cable management

Now take this Points to note while buying PSu and Buy... hope it will helps you...

aslo all above advantages of above CM cabinets are Available In Bijli 2...

Buy this if you are not running after brands ....

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hi all,

it is best best Cabby in 2.5 range..

it is awesome

Congrats on your purchase.
But about the bolded part, you are wrong.
Zebronics Bijli2 is one of the worst choices if anyone is spending 2.5K on the cabinet.

At the present moment,
NZXT Source 210 @2.4K
NZXT Gamma @2.3K
are two of the best choice.
Coolermaster Elite 310 @1.8K is another good choice under 2K.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Front USB 3 doesn't matter much. CoolerMaster have 3.5'' 2x USB3.0 bay which sells @650/- Adding one of them with Gamma makes Gamma more than a very good cabinet @ (2+.7=2.7K).

And many users who are interested in front USB3.0, using gamma like this.

that's a good suggestion. Include the price of 5.25inch to 3.25inch adaptor.

BTW, do anyone know where to buy this type of converter???

Last edited:
OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
Hi all,

it is best best Cabby in 2.5K range..

it is awesome

advantage
1. 4 fans (led) are inbuild
2. USB 3.0 is present on front...
3. Value for money @ < 2.5 k
4. there is space between MOBO and back panel for cable mgm
5. HDD trays
6. meshed front with dust protecting filters

disadv

PCI slots are back are very very tough to break..
HDD tray is very very delicate. mainly the red plastic attachments to side of tray to hold HDD is very fragile....
it can broke you you dont know how to attach and detach HDD to that tray.

Looking forward for some pics. BTW is there any side panel dust fliter provided? And the front USB3.0 is connected to motherboard's USB3.0 header or its re-routed from the rear USB3.0 ports?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@saswat23,bijli2 is a waste of money since there are much better options available.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/149895-zebronics-bijli-2-zeb-3323-b-pc-chassis-review.html

Top Bottom