Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Piyush

Lanaya
Well to prevent the thread going more off topic (and to save myself from Ico since I was the one who agreed on people going offtopic here and now me myself doing the same)...
I'll just post the link to the appropriate post in respect to those guys who are asking about dota

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/155817-dota-2-a-125.html#post2066133

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Well to prevent the thread going more off topic (and to save myself from Ico since I was the one who agreed on people going offtopic here and now me myself doing the same)...
I'll just post the link to the appropriate post in respect to those guys who are asking about dota

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/155817-dota-2-a-125.html#post2066133

Yes... Thank you very much. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Current Backlog:

AC3: Ongoing
Tomb Raider: Just Finished.
AC4, Splinter Cell Black List, BF4, Batman AO and other games released in 2013.

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally started FC3 but getting only 30-40 FPS with my RIG. Googled and found that game is not optimized for CF setup, time to dig up the internet and my brain to find the best settings through Radeon Pro and Third Party Softwares. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Please refrain from posting the game screenshots here. This unnecessarily increases the page size. There is a separate thread to share the screenshots, please use that only for sharing the Screenshots of any games. :)

Also if possible then please edit your post and move those screenshots to the appropriate thread.

Top Bottom