Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Ah come on, freaky aliens jumping behind you when you're wandering alone isn't scary?

Those are jump scares. A truly scary game was Amnesia The Dark Descent. But Dead Space was good in its level design and sound. I really liked exploring the whole area for resources especially on the higher difficulty settings. I completed the whole game only by plasma cutter. Didn't buy any other weapon.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Those are jump scares. A truly scary game was Amnesia The Dark Descent. But Dead Space was good in its level design and sound. I really liked exploring the whole area for resources especially on the higher difficulty settings. I completed the whole game only by plasma cutter. Didn't buy any other weapon.

That's one of the most precise and powerful weapon once upgraded. Dead Space was brilliant with its' strategic dismemberment, monster design, seamless cutscenes, sound design, and level design.

Try Alien Isolation.

sygeek

Technomancer
:)

Will retail discs be any help?

Only game that I found of late which still has a useful retail disc with full playable installation is tw3.

Other games you need to download :/
Retail disc has only 20% of the game, you've to download the rest. I'm not a fan of this trend either.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Where do you get the tee shirt from and it is out of stock in flipkart..
Tee shirt offer was on gamestheshop. Til last night. That is gone too.

So I would suggest if you haven't purchased yet, don't purchase it anymore as you will pay full price and get nothing extra. Wait for some discount.

Top Bottom