Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
It's everything a good game should have. Good graphics, attention to detail, voice acting etc.

Yeah, It was a great game. The first zombie game I played & I liked it. Although it got a bit too difficult as it progressed for me.

Playing GTA III these days. Almost a month of playing and I reached halfway. Old game but still quite playable.

sygeek

Technomancer
Downloaded GTA V yesterday (FINALLY!). Already addicted. Played for 5-6 hours and only completed 5 missions. I screw around too much. I cannot reach any destination without getting wasted at least twice and switching 4-5 cars.

quicky008

Technomancer
played a bit of dragon age inquisition today-the intro sequence was good but the rest of the game was pretty boring and repetitive

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Anyone playing star wars battlefront? even though they game is quite casual in nature, DICE has done a good job in getting the star wars universe feel into the game. I'm enjoying it

Flash

Lost in speed
Anyone playing star wars battlefront? even though they game is quite casual in nature, DICE has done a good job in getting the star wars universe feel into the game. I'm enjoying it
Whom are you playing as - Rebel or Imperial?

Top Bottom