Windows Vista SP1 Final is released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

narangz

Web developer
Well it might be because of hardware drivers. Windows Update is not pushing SP1 to those computers which are known to have hardware driver incomaptibility problems.

Check this- *support.microsoft.com/?kbid=948343

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Got it through WU! But had to install one of the prerequisites from the MS Down site. It did not show up on the WU.

All those who are not getting it from WU, check if you system has all the prerequisites installed.

anandk

Distinguished Member
If you are facing any problem while installing SP1, or after its installation, you can seek help at this Microsoft Vista SP1 Help Site.
*support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=8&y=7&prid=11274&gprid=500921

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Don't try to fix that isn't broke.

If your xp is working fine with SP2, there is no need to install SP3.

Vista SP1 is totally necessary since due to it's compatibility issues (not for me).

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
ok ... but i think there's a download limit of 2 GB in that .. !
LOL.....may be, but he will pay the bill. I just took my lappy to his room and downloaded the setup. :D

Offtopic:-

Is this something like BSNL's Home 500 plan where u get unlimited d\w at certain times?
Sorry..I have no idea about this plan. But Airtel dont have any happy hours plans in 2 Mbps connection. May be now..I am not updated with new plans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom