Why Torrent & crack is illegal in Thinkdigit Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
@krow..... just how many psp's or ps3's did sony sell to gamestop or amazon ?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

and how am i interfering in your " FREEDOM " ?

Er because they don't need to. Their real sales are Corporates.

And to be fair, people like you who pirate without second thoughts have resulted in MY freedom being taken away.

DUH i mean seriously ??? all the money they make is from corporates? hm.... maybe next time i should buy my product from the factory and not the shop... :grin:

did you even read what i asked ? are you mindless? just read and try to make sense of what i had typed.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
"ohh yehh kya hai ? ??? " :D :p
Did you get this? Which format do you want the file to be in when a friend mails to you?

ODF is the format approved by Bureau of Indian Standards.

site:bis.org.in .odt - Google Search
site:bis.org.in .doc - Google Search

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
i create a notepad file
save it to my desktop
open my lan client
put in my friends ip
send the file
done .

han bhai "pata hai yeh kya hai "

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
DUH i mean seriously ??? all the money they make is from corporates? hm.... maybe next time i should buy my product from the factory and not the shop... :grin:

did you even read what i asked ? are you mindless? just read and try to make sense of what i had typed.

Leave that sh!t mindless crap elsewhere. I should have quoted the Microsoft part only of that quote though.

i create a notepad file
save it to my desktop
open my lan client
put in my friends ip
send the file
done .

han bhai "pata hai yeh kya hai "

er. I meant a document (Presentation, Spreadsheet, Word Processor Document) Not a text file. Deary me

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
o_O document... hmmm
1. go to www.crackedmsoffice.com
2. download torrent
3. run torrent
4. install torrent
5. run software
6. make file
7. open teamviewer.ftw
8. sms password
9. check file let him do ..
10. transfer file to cloud computing
11. he gets it
12. done

note : i do not the save the file in all of the process maybe you are happy now :p

* edited *

Last edited by a moderator:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
1) go to Home » LibreOffice
2) Download the setup.
3) Run the setup.
4) Install it.
5) Run software.
6) Make file.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
also ... i want to add something here... legally when i bought the ps3 from sony.. i am free whatever i want to do with it... including reverse engineering it and taking out all the insides why does sony get freaked when i develop a hack ... and not when i break it ?

Do not know if you were joking or posting wrong information on purpose. You are not allowed to reverse engineer and/or run any circumvention software. It is patented proprietary merchandise. Understand the fundamentals behind intellectual property rights prior to posting. If this holds true any manufacturer can get hold of medicine/patents/software reverse engineer it and sell it as their own.

If you were goofing off, I am sorry, else you should be.

Goten

Banned
Wanted to highlight one thing.....hypothetical - Just stop piracy at once....What will happen then....Popularity of many things will go down that we torrent now....People will move to things not involing money all the time....Outdoor sports....No watching of any bullshit movie or experimental movies....Use of many softwares....What i wonder is how much the market will get affected from all this.....There are already many freewares....How will people respond to that.....What will happen to overrated popularity of things....Do u really like paying for everything u use....I know piracy is bad but i really wonder what if one day it all stopped in a sudden...I will loose 90% of my computing needs....Hehehe....Like before when i was young and did not have a computer.... was playing outdoor sports from 5am to 10pm....Cycling...football....cricket...TT....badminton..hockey.....Chupan chupai....Chor police.....trekking on mountains....dipping in mountain rivers....Who the **** cared about video games and computers then....now...all i got is this ****ing city life and my computer.

Peace~~~!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Do not know if you were joking or posting wrong information on purpose. You are not allowed to reverse engineer and/or run any circumvention software. It is patented proprietary merchandise. Understand the fundamentals behind intellectual property rights prior to posting. If this holds true any manufacturer can get hold of medicine/patents/software reverse engineer it and sell it as their own.
As I understand it, you can do it in a personal capacity as long you don't publish the results, redistribute the product/technology, reuse it etc. Isn't it?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
As I understand it, you can do it in a personal capacity as long you don't publish the results, redistribute the product/technology, reuse it etc. Isn't it?

Not really in the strict sense. If something goes wrong or a mishap happens then the OEM/or company will not take responsibility. Stealing is stealing -- be it kept under a bushel or shown to the world...!
:)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Oh God......... i just asked a simple question here.... and now there is a big fight in this thread...!!! ;) ;p

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
@asingh on a serious note tell me something ... till what degree are these laws valid ?

why am i not allowed to reverse engineer or modify code? i mean i legally purchased it so i can do whatever i want ?

although i wont use the information publicly. but still ...?

suppose tomorrow i reverse engineer the ps3 ... sony sues me... but if i break my ps3 i cant sue sony.. ? its my product whatever the hell do they want with it... they sold it to me now its my property...! wether i keep it in water oil...or under the bed...

and what you said about stealing .. i really dont understand ... you built a technology i paid for it now whatever i want to do to it is mine.... unless i am exactly selling the same product as you using YOUR technology. If i copied your technology and made some modifications of my own and started selling the products will that be considered copyright infringement?

on a broader sense everyone knows how a car engine works... and all car engines work in the same way... so it should be copyrighted... !? why dont the car manufacturer's pay dues to the person who invented the first car?

on a much deeper thought ..
sony's playstation is just a putting together of all parts brought from companies but it displays SONY on the product name and nowhere does it mention "ibm , nvidia , rambus , samsung , lg " ? shouldn't that be considered as copyright infringement?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
why am i not allowed to reverse engineer or modify code? i mean i legally purchased it so i can do whatever i want ?
you have actually purchased the "license" and if the license states that you can't reverse engineer then you can't.

on a broader sense everyone knows how a car engine works... and all car engines work in the same way... so it should be copyrighted... !? why dont the car manufacturer's pay dues to the person who invented the first car?
Have you heard about patents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom