Which games are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanlives

Journeyman
ME currently playing:
FEAR --- Freaking awesome game really creepy scariest game ive played since undying.
Quake 4 --- awesome gfx.
COD2
Serious Sam 2 -- the graphics in this game is amazing..really fun :p
NFS MOST WANTED
SAn adreas
Silent hunter-- too complicated to play :p
pandora tomrow--
and a few more ....... ppl with decent systems should play fear... wat a scary game...

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Installed and completed X-men Legends 2 Rise of accolypse (demo) today itself. Liked it.

Started Age of empires - III

@sirus b
how is the game "Return from the mysterious island" and what genre it is???

Any RPGs (single player) other than Diablo, Dungeon Seige, Fable
I wanted the interface to be like these games and with mouse support. RPGs like Laxious Power suc because of no mouse and different battle screens.

allindrome

Journeyman
QwertyManiac said:
siriusb said:
NFS:MW-Black Edition

But 'sn't blak ed' a bonus DVD with tracks and Movies alone ? does it contain the game too or its in another DVD ?

It has a bonus move DVD, the soundtrack and 4CDs of the game.I think so there are some extra cars as well in the Black edition compared to the normal edition.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
NFS Most Wanted---> Blacklist 1 :)
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones ----> amazing game....!!!! more than 50 % completed !!! :)

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
@sirus b
how is the game "Return from the mysterious island" and what genre it is???
It's Return TO Mysterious island, and it is an adventure game based on the novel of the same name by Jules Verne. It requires some knowledge of basic chemistry (how to make dynamite, guncotton ;) ) and a little biology to survive and progress through the game. The graphics are excellent and replay value is ok too, since you can do things in many different ways. But it's a relatively short game and won't appeal to you if u don't like adventure.

player2k5

Broken In
well played halo for 8 hours yesterday close to the end and next in line are harry potter gof harry potter quidditch nfs underground 1 and 2 :)..thats my kindaa winter hehe

nimis

Right off the assembly line
old but good ones...
>war craft reign of chaos...
>diablo 2.....
>rise of nations:thrones & patriots...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
GUN , Totally Awsome . Here are some screens

*img364.imageshack.us/img364/4843/gun5en.th.jpg *img451.imageshack.us/img451/5595/digigun13ob.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom