Which games are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagjitnatt

Broken In
Check these Out!!!

I think you guys are really rockin the Forum.
I am currently playing Still Life, Ni Bi Ru, AOE3(Demo), Rise Of Nations and Capitalism 2.
I love Strategy and Adventure Games.

I think you must check out Still Life. This is the best game I have ever seen.
The best out there. Graphics better than Doom3. More Realistic than any other game and least system requirements.

Runs on PIII onboard graphics easily.
Check out the Demo.
A MUST RECOMMENDED GAME.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Advent Rising , nice game , i must say cool so far . but the reviews were bad abt the story . so i am enjoying till the story dissapoints me.

domin8r

Journeyman
The Need For Speed: Most Wanted PC demo. I've to admit this is the longest I've ever played a demo before purchasing a title. The full version will be available only after the 25th Nov.

moshel

Padawan
QwertyManiac said:
@comarade - The game's name looks intresting, wats it about ?

I really didnt understand whats gr8 in the 18 wos convoy, i hated that game, as u cant save in between , i dont get too much time to play. and so the game becomes boring, it takes 2 hrs to go from west to east, i mean 2 hrs in real and u cannot save so u have to play....so what i did was uninstalled that game and installed 18 wos PTTM again and am playing that.

and yes does anyone get the funda of CONVOY in that game????

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
oooh DS II, man that was a mother of a game for me to finish. But then after a point it did get quite boring and repetitive. Let me know when u fin...and then we can discuss the ending ;)

Hells_Fury

In the zone
icecoolz said:
oooh DS II, man that was a mother of a game for me to finish. But then after a point it did get quite boring and repetitive. Let me know when u fin...and then we can discuss the ending ;)
That will be quite a while from now...Dont really get much to time to play. Mostly play only on weekends. But whenever i do finish, we will discuss the ending.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
im playing......

Well
As of now I am playing:
Cricket 2005
Call of Duty
Kasprov ChessMate and
NFS

I would like to play Far Cry. Any guys hav any clue of where I can get it in South India? If so plz tell me.
Also I want to play Doom-3 and Half Life -2
How r the above games? Is it worth the money we spent for them?

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.