Which games are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
1) Doom3 (marine or medium difficulty), level Taverns or something like that, it's one of the last 2-3 levels.
2) Half Life2 (3rd time), hard difficulty, 'Anticitizen one'.
3) Rome: Total War (Just conquered all of Gaul).

kato

Karthiksn
if i tell wat game i m playing everyone will laugh i m playing gta:vice city and completed it three times.
and also i m playing pinball

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Just finished prince of persia warrior within (killed the dhakha) :D went retro for a while and started undying :twisted: , still can't keep away from UT 2k4

nix

well rite now playing hitman 2 silent assasin. from my first impressions...i feel hitman 1 was much better..but lemme see i'l play the game some more and see....

raj14

In Deniel
Doom 3 (PC) tried Multiplayer but it was laggy as hell!
Battlefield 2 (PC) Both Online and Offline! Game Rocks!

raj14

In Deniel
Yeah, There's something special About BF2, just addictive, i play it Daily at Nights (1am to 6am!) But the online part is frustating, the game lags and there's no Teamwork :( Everyone is after everyone, god damn some idiot in my Team, was actually keen on killing Us! he killed me crushing me with tank, Despite i was on his team! Sheesh! :x That reminds me, Played on a Non Ranked Server and i was kicking total Arse! :D all the time, i'd though it was ranked, got 39 Kills! alas, not that high but still :) It's fun to frag n00bs :twisted: poor bloaks have no clue, i am sniping them! :twisted:

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
raj14 said:
Yeah, There's something special About BF2, just addictive, i play it Daily at Nights (1am to 6am!) But the online part is frustating, the game lags and there's no Teamwork :( Everyone is after everyone, god damn some idiot in my Team, was actually keen on killing Us! he killed me crushing me with tank, Despite i was on his team! Sheesh! :x That reminds me, Played on a Non Ranked Server and i was kicking total Arse! :D all the time, i'd though it was ranked, got 39 Kills! alas, not that high but still :) It's fun to frag n00bs :twisted: poor bloaks have no clue, i am sniping them! :twisted:

little more to finish. 8)

roon294

Broken In
i am playing fifa2006 career mode,i completed it 4 times,still playing for unlockables!
how can i unlockk 5th difficulty named legendry?i completed two zones but its still not unlocked.i want to unlock it world class
level is so easy for me :D 8)

Yoda

Journeyman
I play FIFA 06 and Quake 4.

Just knowing the games AOE III, PES 5 and GTA-SA. Will start playing in a weeks time.

G

gxsaurav

Playing Quake 4 will be finished in one or 2 days, waiting for NFS-MW & PoP - TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom