Whats your favourite mobile OS ?

Whats your favorite mobile OS ?

• Total voters
lets see

*img99.imageshack.us/img99/9358/worldwidesmartphonemark.png

Most grossing (ever grossing) Android
Losing Popularity Symbian
Most Consistent underdog Blackberry OS (RIM)

Source Mobile operating system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
MeeGo is the best mobile OS out there and Nokia N9 is the best phone ever. Compared to MeeGo, Android is second grade. I'm not talking from an "apps" point of view.

Nokia are the biggest idiots around for sticking up with Symbian. Should have capitalised on Maemo/MeeGo when Android hadn't learned to walk.

OP
F

fz8975

MeeGo is the best mobile OS out there and Nokia N9 is the best phone ever. Compared to MeeGo, Android is second grade. I'm not talking from an "apps" point of view.

Nokia are the biggest idiots around for sticking up with Symbian. Should have capitalised on Maemo/MeeGo when Android hadn't learned to walk.

This suprised me
is there any other phone running MeeGo ?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

:+1:.

Sarath

iDota
I feel Symbian was the last mobile OS made for mobiles. The rest are looking to bring PC like features at the cost of basic mobile functions.

iOS was what impressed me a lot but with so many restrictions it left a bitter taste in the end.

Android, well, the most promising but still not there, or maybe I am just talking about the battery life here. I still feel like a beta tester right now. But if there is one horse I would put my money on, it would be android.

BB, used it for a month, was okayish. I was on an OS build that was highly criticised. Call it my luck or the lack of it. So I do not have an opinion about BB.

The worst OS I used was the Symbian Serier 60(?) or whatever the touchscreen build was. Totally out of place and highly lacking.

I was looking to upgrade to Meego or Meamo but never came across a phone that ran it (when I was buying one). I think the N9 came later, and the only phone(?) to run Meego. N900 was Meamo right?

If this voting was done in my class, then IP4 would win by a huge margin.
Trust me this time it's not about apple ;)

Top Bottom