What it's like to own an Apple product - The Oatmeal

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Sorry I didn't quite get the humor in this... :(

Edit: Watched the complete toon strip on Oatmeal site...got it now..thanks :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i like oatmeal but not that website. Author's post on india was in a very bad taste.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here it is: India - Dirt, Diarrhea, and Death - Matthew Inman

If you would like to discuss this, then please start a new thread.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You know what, most of his descriptions are exceptionally accurate. We Indians really should learn to be less emotional when reading criticism about our country and just accept it for what it is. I see Indians railing about the USA all the time, both online and off, and no American ever gets upset because of that. We all criticise things we do not like and I do not think there is anything wrong with it, even if the criticism happens to be riddled with foul language. It’s his blog and that’s his writing style and he probably has an audience that expects that from him. Being judgmental about it just because the subject of the criticism happens to be India is not being patriotic, it’s just being irrationally sensitive.

I actually enjoyed the article. It’s really well written.

(And I do apologise for posting this off-topic reply, but I didn’t think it merited a full blown new topic.)

D

Deleted member 26636

You know what, most of his descriptions are exceptionally accurate. We Indians really should learn to be less emotional when reading criticism about our country and just accept it for what it is. I see Indians railing about the USA all the time, both online and off, and no American ever gets upset because of that. We all criticise things we do not like and I do not think there is anything wrong with it, even if the criticism happens to be riddled with foul language. It’s his blog and that’s his writing style and he probably has an audience that expects that from him. Being judgmental about it just because the subject of the criticism happens to be India is not being patriotic, it’s just being irrationally sensitive.

I actually enjoyed the article. It’s really well written.

(And I do apologise for posting this off-topic reply, but I didn’t think it merited a full blown new topic.)

+1.....i think the guy was right on most points...

Top Bottom