Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

tkin

Back to school!!
I have a 512kbps conn. never successfully loaded the first page, that needs a 1mbps warning :p

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Re: Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

I have a 512kbps conn. never successfully loaded the first page, that needs a 1mbps warning :p

Same speed and same problem here.
Better to show thumbnails or low res pics as preview and then clicking them shows the original pics.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Same speed and same problem here.
Better to show thumbnails or low res pics as preview and then clicking them shows the original pics.

Really sorry guys for the trouble. Anyway to rectify this ??

Myth

Cyborg Agent

Really sorry guys for the trouble. Anyway to rectify this ??

Dude,no need to say sorry. Its just that the rig's pictures are too good to miss. :razz:

What about 800x600 Jpeg for most pics, and one high res pic for each item?

That should be about the right size.
The pics in flickr are easier to view. You could continue the set of albums there.
They will make a good collection to view even later on.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually I have reached the month limit of December for Flickr so using imgur. Flickr is always better option for me and they offer variety of sizes to share. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Don't like the interface of imageshack. Actually for normal use Flickr is more than enough for me but its time that I have to upload too many pics thats why the problem arose. It'll melt down in a couple of month as I'll finally upload everything to Flickr anyway for my convenience. :)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
So you finally got to pet a beast?!
bravo! :doublethumb:

Hail 'The Cyclone'!
Harness the power wisely! ;)

P.S. - Check with the local MET deptt. Jabalpur ke taapmaan mein kuchh badhat zaroor darj ki gayi hogi! :D

rahulkadukar

Broken In
OK guys after so much searching and searching I have finally purchased the PC and named it as "The Cyclone".

Here is the info
TypeNamePrice
ProcessorIntel Core i7 3770K19240
MotherboardAsus Maximus V Formula20696
RAMCorsair Vengeance 2.0 2133MHz4160
Hard DriveWD 2 TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive Black Edition (WD2002FAEX)10264
Graphics CardSapphire HD7870 GHz Edition * 233280
Power SupplyCorsair HX85010816
CabinetCooler Master Storm Trooper ATX11700
KeyboardCorsair Vengeance K906574
MouseLogitech Optical Gaming Mouse G5003276
CPU CoolerNoctua NH U12P SE24425
Optical DriveASUS DRW-24B3ST SATA1040
UPSAPC Back-UPS 1100VA (BR1100CI-IN)5044
HeadphonesCorsair Vengeance 15004160
TotalTotal Cost Including Shipping134675

This is an awesome build, just a few pointers

1. Never ever buy high end parts from India, this entire build could have been 40k cheaper if bought from the US
2. The motherboard is plain terrible for 20k. Anyone looking for an expensive motherboard please make sure that it has PEX 8747 chip for dual x16/x16 PCI 3.0 mode. A good example is the Gigabyte Sniper 3
3. Hard drive is too expensive
4. You paid too much for the cards.

But still it is an awesome build, just curious how much are you hitting in 3DMark11 and Unigine ? I have a similar setup to yours (except that it is a laptop) and I am getting around 11k in 3DMark

Top Bottom