Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
re: Welcome to "The Cyclone" [ 56k Warning !]

*sobs looking at his own PC*

Anyways this is an AWESOME rig. Congratulations and enjoy it :)

Piyush

Lanaya

It would be Witcher 1. I just want to pay some tribute to CDProjektRED for making such an awesome series. Actually I just started playing the game and also some more games in parallel as now I don't have much of a restriction about the space so I just installed around 4-5 games. Man o man Crysis 1 looks awesome on highest possible settings. I just slided every setting to the4 maximum possible and it looks amazing. I know that for you guys its normal but for me playing such a game again just for graphical glory and I gotta say that its worth second play just for the visual awesomeness. :)

I feel ya bro :)
Now you made me thinking of installing witcher 1 again ( I purchased a new laptop too, good enough for gaming :D )
So thinking of playing that game at good details and want to patch up with Shani :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

I feel ya bro :)
Now you made me thinking of installing witcher 1 again ( I purchased a new laptop too, good enough for gaming :D )
So thinking of playing that game at good details and want to patch up with Shani :p

Yeah I have that effect. I guess I made many of the members here to play DAO. :lol:

Due to Forum limitation I am unable to post more screenshots in the first post, so I guess I'll just post them here. :)

Intel i7 3770K Unboxing
*i.imgur.com/uza5w.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8RQVx.jpg

*i.imgur.com/lHGfK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0sYjD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DNc2F.jpg

*i.imgur.com/doXeu.jpg

*i.imgur.com/i5F3I.jpg

Western Digital Cavier Black 2 TB UInboxing
*i.imgur.com/jMgCu.jpg

*i.imgur.com/k0Y9K.jpg

Corsair HX 850 Unboxing
*i.imgur.com/0Ylg4.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OZ5lo.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TjUIa.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TiCLk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/1cETR.jpg

*i.imgur.com/LQhNC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/HYuxP.jpg

*i.imgur.com/HVtFk.jpg

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

It would be Witcher 1. I just want to pay some tribute to CDProjektRED for making such an awesome series. Actually I just started playing the game and also some more games in parallel as now I don't have much of a restriction about the space so I just installed around 4-5 games. Man o man Crysis 1 looks awesome on highest possible settings. I just slided every setting to the4 maximum possible and it looks amazing. I know that for you guys its normal but for me playing such a game again just for graphical glory and I gotta say that its worth second play just for the visual awesomeness.
what the??? i thought it would be DA: O :grin:

kapilove77

Padawan

congrats congrats congrats. But i think you should've gone for 2700k as SB don't get heat fast and have very good oc potential than Ivy's and also get ssd soon or ur powerfull pc will be bottle necked. But anyways CONGRATS!

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Edit your name and address from the flipkart image please.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

got those infos .... may be someday I'll call anand to bug him ;-)

anyway, jokes apart the pic looks good and why the PSu image so shaky ( last 2 pics ) ?

BTW, @gameranand - did you get the 2nd HD7870 ?

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Welcome to "The Cyclone"

Edit your name and address from the flipkart image please.

I'll just remove that image. :)

got those infos .... may be someday I'll call anand to bug him ;-)

anyway, jokes apart the pic looks good and why the PSu image so shaky ( last 2 pics ) ?

BTW, @gameranand - did you get the 2nd HD7870 ?
Images are shaky because my hands were shaking because of cold. :p
And yes I got the RAM and other GPU. Cyclone is running fine and I am playing games on it at highest settings possible. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah I have that effect. I guess I made many of the members here to play DAO. :lol:

Due to Forum limitation I am unable to post more screenshots in the first post, so I guess I'll just post them here. :)

just ask ico to create some blank post for you under the first post - it's really simple ;-)

Images are shaky because my hands were shaking because of cold. :p
And yes I got the RAM and other GPU. Cyclone is running fine and I am playing games on it at highest settings possible. :)

post a pic with dual gpu setup and the cabby ;-) and of-course some benchmark results and winter season is best for OCing if you want to do that.

BTW, what's the lowest temp in your area now ?

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

just ask ico to create some blank post for you under the first post - it's really simple ;-)

Thanks will do that. :)

post a pic with dual gpu setup and the cabby ;-) and of-course some benchmark results and winter season is best for OCing if you want to do that.

Yeah sure I'll update today itself. :)
BTW, what's the lowest temp in your area now ?
Around 25 C. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

congrats anand for this awesome rig . Now take leave from the college and start the RPGs

Vincee777

Broken In

Congrats amazing rig........

What will be ur monthly electric bill if u play for 5-6 hours daily.......

tkin

Back to school!!

Congrats amazing rig........

What will be ur monthly electric bill if u play for 5-6 hours daily.......
A lot, I leave my PC 24x7 and game for 4-6 hrs a day, electricity bill in winter is around 2k, so 1-1.5k electricity bill, but then again if he can afford 1.4L he can pay that bill :p

Top Bottom