Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

Which do you like better

• TDF with it's old classic looks

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • digit with it's new, almost capitalist reward system!!!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Doesn't matter to me as long as I get what I want

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Poll creator is wacky!!!

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
It still shouldn't take so long. Write to editor at digit.in with your order confirmation details. Let me look into this.

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
It still shouldn't take so long. Write to editor at digit.in with your order confirmation details. Let me look into this.

My orders also do not reach on time... I still haven't received this month's issue!!! :-(
Also, to top it all off, the tracking number I was sent is invalid!!! :-(

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

My orders also do not reach on time... I still haven't received this month's issue!!! :-(
Also, to top it all off, the tracking number I was sent is invalid!!! :-(

Tracking number never worked for me too..

- - - Updated - - -

done !

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Re: Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

Okay, so I got a reply from Digit and it is clear that you didn't take a look into this!!! :-x

Here's the reply:-

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for writing to us.

We would like to inform you that this is correct AWB number ,registered post takes 10 to 12 working days to deliver the copy. Please wait till 20th Jun, if you will not receive your issue till then, inform us we will send you the replacement copy.

Do not hesitate to reach out to us in case you need any other assistance.

Happy reading,
Team Digit

Now, [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION]

You were saying that it should not be taking a long time... Your logistic team thinks otherwise... Contradictory statements do not bode well with your magazine!!!

Also, please check the tracking no. yourself and provide me a valid proof that it works!!! :-x

And, yeah, for your information I ordered a screen guard from Chennai, they sent it through registered post and I assure you it didn't take 10 to 12 working days!!! Ordered it on the 2nd of this month and got it on the 6th!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all happy with this unprofessional behaviour... Why should I wait till the 20th of a month to get my hands on the magazine??? :-(

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Will look into the delivery queries on Monday.

Attachments are a constant pain with VB and various apache modules. Working on it.

Top Bottom