Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

Which do you like better

• TDF with it's old classic looks

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • digit with it's new, almost capitalist reward system!!!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Doesn't matter to me as long as I get what I want

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Poll creator is wacky!!!

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
For me, nothing has changed, except the domain name. What am I missing?
Note: I use adblock.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
There are no radical changes to the forum itself and the Digit homepage itself looks cleaner than before.

I read once that Raaabo was bemoaning that the Digit brand was getting diluted because he named the website thinkdigit. I think Digit makes more sense.

ashs1

Padawan
The Digit homepage, at first, seemed very cluttered to me..but, after 2-3 days usage, i feel it much better than the previous versions.. +1 to new page.
Apart from the "like button removal " and "log out button removal", i don't see/feel much changes in the forum

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I like the New digit website and it's new design but linking forum login is a very bad idea. And I'm still not able to login to forum. So far using in tapatalk only.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Change is generally hard to accept but I can see the level of work they did, hopefully things will get streamlined. However, asking to revert must be discouraging for Digit.in ;)

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Change is generally hard to accept but I can see the level of work they did, hopefully things will get streamlined. However, asking to revert must be discouraging for Digit.in ;)

Hmmm.... Yeah... You have made a valid point... :)
On a side note though, Digit feels more like a beta than a finished product for now...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If only I could get a nickel every time I clicked Quick Logout accidentally instead of Quick Links.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys, my both wrists broke in an bike accident on 4th, doing fine. Got a little strrengghh now to reply

Top Bottom