Legend Never Ends
Guys, I played this game a lot and I have to say it, its just AWESOME :D

Here are a few screenshots :) -

*i.imgur.com/f84qv.jpg
*i.imgur.com/sBHtw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/EKryl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/trURB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TciMB.jpg

The best tennis game I ever played. 10/10 :))

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Nice^^

I wonder if this can be played on LAN :???:
Well try this out with a controller..It's more fun ;)

soumo27

I have played with my friend together...one on keyboard and me on controller..it's awesome.. yet to try on LIVE. I dun think I can play it without the GFWL key of the game...

gameranand

Living to Play
Goddamit was a hard match at least. Quarter Final with 10-15 divce and semi-final and finals were easy for me in Australian Open(Melbourne). Dammit that guy was with various shots tactics and he teased me more than ever. Last time I got trouble was the match with Federer in Virtua Tennis 2009. In that match more than 20 divces.

soumo27

divce meaning??? :???:

Are you referring to "deuce"

Well you are playing in which difficulty mode?

I am currently in the 4th season...some england classic....all the matches were as easy as hell... :p

gameranand

Living to Play
divce meaning??? :???:

Are you referring to "deuce"

Well you are playing in which difficulty mode?

I am currently in the 4th season...some england classic....all the matches were as easy as hell... :p
Yeah "deuce" got confused with spelling. :p
I guess I am playing it on Experienced or Professional difficulty. Don't remember actually as started career some week ago. :)
Whats your difficulty???
Well all matches are also easy for me but there are some specific matches which were hard for me maybe because of luck or something otherwise I usually win any game in 2 sets. :D:D

soumo27

no are somehow these matches are of 2 sets 1 game only....they should have given longer matches....

I play on Normal difficulty, and beating Nadal and Federer was toooo easy :lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
no are somehow these matches are of 2 sets 1 game only....they should have given longer matches....

I play on Normal difficulty, and beating Nadal and Federer was toooo easy :lol:
LOL beating them in normal is way too easy but once you up the difficulty they play pretty well and you need to focus to win the game.

If you want longer matches like 5 sets and like that play Virtua Tennis 3. Very nice game but well it don't have supershot which is lifesaver for me in this game sometimes when playing with friends. :p

mitraark

Decrepit
The first match i played with Federer against Sharapova , at Normal difficulty , lost 0-6 :( Then i played some more and have got a little better , now , play at equal level with Hard.

Doubles is quite fun :)

gameranand

Living to Play
The first match i played with Federer against Sharapova , at Normal difficulty , lost 0-6 :( Then i played some more and have got a little better , now , play at equal level with Hard.

Doubles is quite fun :)
Don't worry you'll get used to it. Once you master he timing and placement. It will be piece of cake but a nice cake. :D:D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys, there are a couple locked players in the menu. How to unlock them :mad: :?:

I have played through world tour and also completed it but nothing has been unlocked :banghead:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Installed it & playing..
this is damn awesome in graphics...SEGA is superb...
by the end of the game players are shown as sweating...which looks real..

but playing with female players is quite weird becoz of noise they make while hitting...

Btw I m not familiar with each hit buttons what they do & speciality..just smashing the tennis ball

Top Bottom