Virtua Tennis 4

noob

Cyborg Agent
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]Guys, yesterday i got this game from friend ~snip~.I usually hate playing all kinds of sports game on PC because their AI is not that good and/or real life feel is missing.

However , I must say , this game has changed my view. AI , Graphics , Camera views , everything is just superb in this game. This is the 1st sports game i ever loved playing on PC.

Even my dabba laptop can run this game...you must try it...I am buying it. costs 650 INR at intencity.in

Best part is , you can play on lan or on internet.....

Let me know if anyone is already playing it here..... best sports game ever....cant resist to post here..

[YOUTUBE]x5Qkc39VPvs[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - ‪Virtua Tennis 4 - Official Launch Gameplay Trailer (2011) KINECT | HD‬‏

trailer here

10x better than Top Spin IMHO

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Re: Virtual Tennis 4

when using youtube tags just write the short code, for your video it was x5Qkc39VPvs
i've edited it this time, keep it in mind next time

btw, it's awesome that you're buying the game, if you like a game ,you should definitely payback the developers

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|

I got this game yesterday... It's awesome, addictive and huge fun, especially if you are having a controller. Its more fun if you are playing together with your friend.
Controls are not that difficult anyway. Graphics wise quite good too. This is indeed one of the best sports game ever.

Everyone should give this a try.

My rating:- 9/10

gameranand

Living to Play

Yeah I have also played this game. Actually I have played this whole Virtua Tennis series from 3. Liked all of them 3 was best for me until this. This is better than 3.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Whats up with mediocre reviews!

Any one played this? How is it compared to VT3?

gameranand

Living to Play

Quite honestly I don't trust reviews. They gave Alice a mediocre review but that was a great platforming and hack n slash game.

Graphics of this game are better than any game in series and is improved. Gameplay is mostly the same but with some minor tweaks and some powerplay. Career mode is revamped and in a positive way. Now the world tour is like board game and you get points and progress. Now AI is improved and they will dive for a incoming smash. Everything is upped. Mediocre reviews are because its don't brings much new things as remain to its root lines but I really liked this game and you should give it a try whats the harm in that eh. :))

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent

finished 4 cups and won only 1..playing it again now...wanna win all 4 cups...

Tachyon1986

In the zone

Well, play Virtua Tennis if you want an arcade experience. For more realistic tennis games, go for the Top Spin series.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Is it Virtua Tennis or Virtual tennis...
& its from SEGA if i m not wrong...

Tennis is always been my favourate

gameranand

Living to Play

Zangestu said:
Is it Virtua Tennis or Virtual tennis...
& its from SEGA if i m not wrong...
Its Virtua Tennis and yes its from Sega.

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally started the game. There are some improvement in all aspect. Graphics wise the game looks a lot lot better. Character animations are good and your player does make a sound each time he/she serves although voice of female seems to me like they are being raped. I mean seriously listen them yourself some girl voice are good but some are extremely creepy. :D:D

Gameplay wise there is one change though you play just like the previous games but now the difficulty has been upped and you won't win the matches that much easily specially on highre difficulties. I was quite surprised when I lost match against CPU on very hard difficulty because in previous games I didn't use to lose on any difficulty whatsoever.
There is one more feature added called Supershot. You'll fill your bars by returning shots and making points and once the bar is complete you can execute that awesome supershot which actually means a point if you just point it in right direction. Other mechanics are the same. There are some new mini matches though although that don't matter to me much.

Career mode is now changes is now a creepy board game which is not a nice addition according to me. You can't go to a place where you want to go just because you were unlucky. Creepy isn't it but still its fun.

Previous Virtua Tennis players will feel right at some as there are not many big changes but graphics are significantly improved I must say and gameplay is more or less same as in other games. But if you are planning on Multiplayer then that supershot feature will add fun as it did in my challenge with my friend, I actually defeated him both the matches because of that shot. He used his supershot early but I saved it and when I ws 40 and he was on 30 one supershot and boom I won the match. :D:D There is also a new party mode which is not that much fun but still good with other human companions.

My final verdict. If you have played Virtua Tennis or you like a Arcade style tennis then play the game you'll find it interesting game is just for you the new supershot is cool addition and MP is more fun than ever.

My rating
Graphics - 8/10 (comparable or better then Top Spin 4)
Gameplay - 8/10 (Nice addition of Supershot and it is always a Arcade style game)
Sound - 7.5/10 (Good but not that good although I love the sound of shot)
Presentation - 8/10 (I hate that board game other than that nice)
Final - 8/10
Definitely worth playing with your friends or family.

Last but not least. This is my first review of any game so please pardon me if it is not good. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Thinking of getting this game. WIll post more after I get it. OVerall impressions of people is good :D

Zangetsu

My rating
Graphics - 8/10 (comparable or better then Top Spin 4)
Gameplay - 8/10 (Nice addition of Supershot and it is always a Arcade style game)
Sound - 7.5/10 (Good but not that good although I love the sound of shot)
Presentation - 8/10 (I hate that board game other than that nice)
Final - 8/10
Definitely worth playing with your friends or family.

Last but not least. This is my first review of any game so please pardon me if it is not good. :)

Got this game finally will start it soon :grin:

gameranand

Living to Play
ya it was VT 3 but demo version :grin:
Thats good then. You'll find this game improved in both gameplay and graphics. I have played the whole series so there is not much new for me but for you there are definitely many things.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys, Virtua Tennis 4 is being installed now in my PC :D

Will post by tommorow on how it is :)

Zangetsu

Thats good then. You'll find this game improved in both gameplay and graphics. I have played the whole series so there is not much new for me but for you there are definitely many things.

Tennis is my fav game....