Useful Freewares...

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
The best pdf reader IMO is Genius PDF Reader though it may be no longer in development.

i cant find it can u provide a link.........

btw any good free antivirus ........ i know of avast but anything else or avast is the best??? i already have a noton license but the thing is they dnt allow to use same key on multiple window in same computer............

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

btw any good free antivirus ........ i know of avast but anything else or avast is the best??? i already have a noton license but the thing is they dnt allow to use same key on multiple window in same computer............

1. *www.geniuspdf.com

Either their website is down or they didn't pay the hosting charges.

2. Try Bitdefender Free. I wanted to try it myself first but there is no offline installer, so I didn't.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

their website does not have any genius pdf software anymore but the last version [ 2.1 ] was available on some other freeware software websites but even they are not available anymore. Anyway, I may have the setup files of the last version so if you need I can upload them.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
their website does not have any genius pdf software anymore but the last version [ 2.1 ] was available on some other freeware software websites but even they are not available anymore. Anyway, I may have the setup files of the last version so if you need I can upload them.
it will help if u can actually but I have already downloaded sumatra...
Guys is there any good paid anti virus that allows multi installation on same computer and different oses...
thanks guys....

TheHumanBot

Padawan
I have 20 Youtube Playlist (Video Lectures) and each playlist have at least 40-50 videos.
want to download the available highest quality it supports?
so Yes, need big help here. );

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Similar to TuneUp Disk Space Explorer but a free lightweight version

WinDirStat - Windows Directory Statistics

It has been posted already. Anyway, thanks for bringing it up for once more :D

it will help if u can actually but I have already downloaded sumatra...
Guys is there any good paid anti virus that allows multi installation on same computer and different oses...
thanks guys....

yep, it uses the sumatra engine but why the devs of this fine piece of app just disappeared is a little mysterious .. may be they were using source codes of some other apps too.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
MusicBee is a full fledged audio / music manager rather than just a player [ have not used it for long ]. Anyway, will give it a try.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i have lots of photos taken with DSLR camera with size more than 3 mb, i want to reduce the size of the images to upload on internet, any good software to do that

something like i can resize group of photos at the same time

Top Bottom