Useful Freewares...

sksundram

In the zone
Foxit has many many more features than Sumatra. But when I have to open that pdf file real fast, I use it. Foxit is slow compared to it. No doubt.

amjath

Human Spambot
Foxit has many many more features than Sumatra. But when I have to open that pdf file real fast, I use it. Foxit is slow compared to it. No doubt.

Yep sorry u r right its the fastest. But if anyone has chrome no need for any other PDF reader :D

Guys, you must try 'Auslogics Boostspeed'. It's a very effective, easy to use and configure and absolutely clutter free PC optimizing tool. Even someone who hates such tools will love it.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Don't know whether posted before or not, found Default Programs Editor to change file type associations, autoplay menu, etc.

Default Programs Editor

Default Programs Editor makes it easy to fix file association settings in Windows, including context menu items, icons, and descriptions. Also: autoplay settings and default programs settings ...all without fiddling around in the registry.

moniker

Broken In
Is there any download manager that allows you to change the download URL midway through the download, like in IDM? Can this be done in FDM?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is there a neat alternative to NetLimiter 3 Pro? My trial version is going to expire in 3 days! :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Don't know what's ur purpose. Check netspeed monitor

To limit the bandwidth being used by the applications. I have a good bandwidth monitor that outputs in a CSV file: Netmeter.
But I want to control the maximum bandwidth which applications can use within my PC.

Top Bottom