Urgent:New Office Workstation for Architectural Big rendering

OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
oh cool thanks

so if i dont get RM 650x or 750x should i consider hx 750 wch is 9765 in the pricelist you shared?

Here's cost too costs quote.

Attachments

• IMG-20170829-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170829-WA0000.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 94
OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
those prices are excluding GST ...

9765 + 28 % GST = Rs 12,500 ..

aah ok please check the image above is dell 2415 a good buy compared to these LG displays
LG 24MP88HV-S 24" LED IPS 1 3YEAR Rs.16,500.00
LG 25UM58-P 25" fhd IPS
1 3YEAR Rs.17,200.00

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
aah ok please check the image above is dell 2415 a good buy compared to these LG displays
LG 24MP88HV-S 24" LED IPS 1 3YEAR Rs.16,500.00
LG 25UM58-P 25" fhd IPS
1 3YEAR Rs.17,200.00
The latter LG monitor is a 21:9, 2560*1080 monitor. I don't know if it would be suitable for rendering but for productivity tasks, it is.
You will need to buy displayport to hdmi cables/adapters since Pascal quadros have displayport only.

OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@SaiyanGoku thanks for the heads up for the connectors.
but which is the better monitor DEll 2415 or the LG 24 taking in account rma and warranty and which is more durable to 24x7 kind of usage. and there is dell 2415 h as well quiet confusing all this.

and also why was c2c people saying corsair ram doesnt work with ryzen should some other kit be considered?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
This ram worked for another member here:
G.SKILL DESKTOP RAM RIPJAWS V SERIES 16GB (16GBx1) DDR4 2400MHz (F4-2400C15S-16GVR)
Gaming PC (Ryzen) Specs Advice Needed

AMD Ryzen DDR4 Compatibility - The Corsair User Forums

OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thanks whitestar_999 : thats a big help.

is only me or this Benq is actually better for my use case over dell
*www.amazon.in/BenQ-BL2420PT-Design...&ie=UTF8&qid=1504005364&sr=1-11&keywords=BenQ
Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415 | Dell India

can you tell me which will be better?
bl2420pt- | BenQ India

Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415 | Dell India

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
BenQ one seems good but I must say Dell's U series is considered as the series for pro work.
The TFT Selector - TFTCentral
Dell U2417H Review - TFTCentral

Contact Dell directly to get best quotes if you are interested.BenQ one also looks good but if possible check it in action before making the decision.It shouldn't be too hard considering Delhi/Nehru Place has company warehouses/stores probably having almost any model of any monitor brand in India.

OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
guys Rm 650x with 10 years waranty is 10k at cost 2 cost and sesonic s12ii 620w is 6600.
which one to go for is their a reliable PSU from any other brand in between them?

how are antec 650 gold and tp 750 gold?
and this one?
Seasonic SSR-550RT S12G Series 550W Power Supply with 80+ Gold Certification

Last edited:
OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
guys hx 750 or rm 850x , cost 2 cost dont have rm650x or 750x .
hx 750 and rm 850x our 12500 ish after gst.

how do u guys rate seasonic m12ii 750 evo?

please respond asap.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Already replied here:
Urgent:New Office Workstation for Architectural Big rendering
your options are limited in PSU .. avoid Seasonic S12II , M12II as they are older design and discontinued products , with No Over current protection on minor rails and No over temperature protection , and may create problems with RMA.. Seasonic S12G has those protections but again they may create problems with RMA..

Tirupati Seasonic Rma Help.

you should be able to get RM X easily if you search a few shops .. cost to cost has it , make sure it is X version that has 10 year warranty

*www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf

you will not get it at SMC because they stock mostly Cooler master products and MSI
buy it online if it is not available , but first search offline as you will get it cheaper

Buy Online | Corsair RM650x 650W Fully Modular Power Supply CP-9020091-UK | Price in India

OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@whitestar_999 yes you had earlier stated that but what to choose between hx 750 and rm 850x .
considering only a few 100 rs difference between the two.

by the way what would you go for between corsair CX 750 and seasonic s12ii 620w/m12ii 620w?

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
if i were you, my first choice would be to pick Corsair RMx for the sweet 10 year warranty and best after sale services .. search a few more shops other than costs to cost and SMC , you should be able to get it.. otherwise get it from PRimeabgb or theitedepot , theitwares wherever you can find cheaper..

Even a 550 Watt model would be good enough for you , Quadro P2000 is only a 75 W card ,

it is more bang for the buck when it comes to warranty and quality of after sale service..

below Rs 9000- 10,000
then my second preference would be to go with Antec Edge or True power classic series depending upon the price ..

Both of them are Re-branded Seasonic S12G but warranty is reduced only to 5 years here..

Edge series is modular + has a better fan than True power classic

avoiding seasonic directly only because of RMA concerns with discontinued models , as Seasonic is replacing their low-mid range lineup this year with Seasonic Core and Focus series .. Seasonic Focus series isn't available yet i think in India , though launched in western markets .. and Core series will launch later this year.. and you have to send PSU to kolkata for RMA

read this
Tirupati Seasonic Rma Help.

with Antec i think you have to return to the dealer from whom you bought it..

but still try to go for RMx

Rest you can also take inputs from other members like @chimera201 or better yet post in jonnyguru forums to really get a solid fully informed reply from PSU reviewers and enthusiasts..

PC Power Supply Discussion - jonnyGURU Forums

p.s - didn't consider corsair TX series because of 3.3v transient tests
. . though transient response on 3.3v line isn't big concern from what I know . but I am not fully sure .. hence not included above otherwise easily the 2nd best option after Rmx with 7 year warranty

Corsair TX750M Transient Response Tests

Last edited:
OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thanks guys

Check this out I feel they have goofed up big time.

Attachments

• 20170901_022040.jpg
    20170901_022040.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 80
OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@SaiyanGoku you don't have a problem with cx 750?

But you suggested a cooler too
Cpu Cooler : Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240- 7,385

Every one suggested master box 5 lite and spec alpha was too pricy.
Wouldn't the after market cooler solve the issue with airflow?

Can someone explain why there is 29000 gst?

Please tell me if the boxes or other packaging of any of these components needs to be retained for claiming warranty or just the bill would do?

Last edited:
Top Bottom