Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I just noticed something interesting about Krazzy's clan name. I had nothing better to do, so-

*img25.imageshack.us/img25/1167/krazzy.gif

Sorry but I just couldn't resist. :D

lol...And i send u an invitation to join my clan...Join my clan..
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@toofan

see this is my new clan for all good player..[Rocks!]*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/68.png

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Guyz m back !! Went for long Vacation !! So whats going on !! Hells down ?? Where u guyz play now !!!
Anuj Hellsheaven gaya aur hum apna server la rahe hai. I had started a thread, have a look at it.

@plasma_snake
To make it dedicated, you have to do /set dedicated 2 in the console before executing my server.cfg file. Or host using ioUrTded.exe & then execute the server file.
But then if you'll want to play, another instance of the game will have to be started which will cause lag.
Secondly, dedicated server reports its heartbeat to the master server after a specific interval of time which requires more bandwidth.

@klaw
You can call a vote to use all weapons through the console.
/callvote g_gear 0

@beta testing
Thats the best avatar I've seen in my life. :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
[joke]
What feeling do we get after 'creating' a clan?

To experience this feeling, here I announce the 'tek' clan. :D
Everyone will add 'tek' to their names. :lol:
Eg.
Gagantek
Abhishektek
Shishirtek
Sunnytek
Icotek
etc.

Isn't it cool? ;)

Krazzy, will you join this clan?
[/joke]

Last edited:
[joke]

Eg.
Gagantek
Abhishektek
Shishirtek
Sunnytek
Icotek
etc.

Isn't it cool? ;)

[/joke]

*www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/laughter12.gif
I just noticed something interesting about Krazzy's clan name. I had nothing better to do, so-

*img25.imageshack.us/img25/1167/krazzy.gif

Sorry but I just couldn't resist. :D
*aperio.org/media/mediabum/Lol_Gifs_27.gif

i can't stop laughing man.. :lol::lol::lol:

Omg Wtf Afaik Ian

my new clan : {sTONES?)
:lol::lol::lol:
p.s. only the noob "player" will be selected :grin::grin::grin:

*skreem.exofire.net/images/uploads/4d2c9a1e11326ccf7c96505126cc04c5.gif

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
[joke]

Eg.
Gagantek
Abhishektek
Shishirtek
Sunnytek
Icotek
etc.

Isn't it cool? ;)

[/joke]

Bwaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Yesterday he was asking me to join that clan roook. I am bit confused can you guys help me out of this.

Join whatever you are happy with. Its just a tag. At the end of the say its whether you have fun or not. Some folks left DF because of players being outrageously silly . Some of them like Amitava , TDH , [Archlinux]Llama (Yesterday someone accused him of hacking cause he happened to kill the person) and hullap.

Df mainly represented the people in a forum and hence was easy to know if the person had an id on the forum or not. Theres no rules . Theres no try outs. Theres no restrictions. There was just pure fun. Unfortunately now its not the same.

Pain

Broken In
hehe i used to be part of a clan called GD| or Grand Desire. we had our own server we had 2 actually for a bit and at our height we had about 30 or 40 people in our clan, then things got competetive between another clan because their members were joining our clan. then after about a year and a half we had to shut down because of lack of players but the main reasons were our admins and moderators making stupid decisions without notifying the clan. after wat the admins had done the game wasnt about fun it was always arguements and fighting, it only takes a few people to upset the harmony.

lol a bit off topic but i thought ide share sumthin with u all

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know what is a clan. :|

What I think is that it makes your name look a bit stylish and fashionable? :|

Unforunately, Krazzy has got this disease from the Hellsheaven kiddos.

Pain

Broken In
Gagan said:
I don't know what is a clan. :neutral:

What I think is that it makes your name look a bit stylish and fashionable?

a clan is a group of people who play together as a team, but usually clans are either a scrim clan which is a group of people who try out to become a team then play against other teams and clans, or u can be part of a fun clan or a friend clan these are usually just people who have decided to run a server and have a few friends help run it

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
What I think is that it makes your name look a bit stylish and fashionable? :|

Unforunately, Krazzy has got this disease from the Hellsheaven kiddos.

I would be happy with DF clan but u guys take each and every member to this clan whether he play good or just sucks like rotten eggs..and at last we have many n00b player in DF clan.for example...Legend...EdwardCardly..etc.etc..I hate this thing and so I made a clan just for good players.. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17.png

Posted again:
I played at Bumpy server and i was getting kicked..just because i was pwning then before with my sr8...after too much try i entered the game and they say "U r too pro with sr8. sry" wtf.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/51.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom