Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
Yesterday he was asking me to join that clan roook. I am bit confused can you guys help me out of this.

Hey you all, I m not gonna join any clan and that two only for Pro never never.
I was Just kidding with Krazy:lol:. Sorry Krazy.

I am a member of [DF] and I will remain always. I joined [*-der*] because terminator is an Indian and he asks me to join. And that time I m eager to kick the ass of Woo2K! guys but now with the end of RSA This too might have finished.:)!::!::!:)

And Krazy r u gone crazy each and everyday you come up with ur new funny Ideas. Its fun to be a part of them and then I forget about them.
But its good to be experimentative.:) This will surely make you something in near future.

toofan

Technomancer
Yesterday he was asking me to join that clan roook. I am bit confused can you guys help me out of this.

Hey you all, I m not gonna join any clan and that two only for Pro never never.
I was Just kidding with Krazy:lol:. Sorry Krazy.

I am a member of [DF] and I will remain always. I joined [*-der*] because terminator is an Indian and he asks me to join. And that time I m eager to kick the ass of Woo2K! guys but now with the end of RSA This too might have finished.:)!::!::!:)

And Krazy r u gone crazy each and everyday you come up with ur new funny Ideas. Its fun to be a part of them and then I forget about them.
But its good to be experimentative.:) This will surely make you something in near future.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Pain
lolz I know that. ;) I was just being sarcastic.

I would be happy with DF clan but u guys take each and every member to this clan whether he play good or just sucks like rotten eggs..and at last we have many n00b player in DF clan.for example...Legend...EdwardCardly..etc.etc..I hate this thing and so I made a clan just for good players.. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17.png
:rolleyes: To be honest and straightforward, we're happy to get rid of you. :D

I played at Bumpy server and i was getting kicked..just because i was pwning then before with my sr8...after too much try i entered the game and they say "U r too pro with sr8. sry" wtf.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/51.png
Hmmm who were kicking you? Their names.

dHr

Journeyman
i wish to be a professional player and play in tournaments and thats the only reason to join some good players.because just for fun is diffrent thing its just like playing cricket in your street and playing as a team in a torurnament is something fairly betterer then it.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
:rolleyes: To be honest and straightforward, we're happy to get rid of you. :D

ok..so one friend pulling my leg...All are just having Hari Pulling Syndrome..Gagan so u too not acting like friend of mine..And for ur satisfaction I am in both clan i.e [DF] and [Rocks!] as just u r in both clan [DF] and [9.11] hehe...

/connect bumpyshah.bounceme.net

^^ This is dedicated and all time up server..I am all alone there..guys come.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/79large.png

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Guess what happened at the server yesterday? Some bloke LOLed at the [Rocks!] name and Krazzy promptly changed his name to [DF]Krazzywhatever and said that he belongs to both clans. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

So kiddo, if you think DF is full of noobs and is not suitable for a self-proclaimed 'pro' like yourself, why do you still call yourself a member of DF? Why do you bear the insult of being associated with a gathering of so-called 'noobs'? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/45.gif

And before you say anything, lemme remind you that it was YOU who started all this clan, noob and pro sh!t. We were getting along just fine before that.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok..so one friend pulling my leg...All are just having Hari Pulling Syndrome..Gagan so u too not acting like friend of mine..And for ur satisfaction I am in both clan i.e [DF] and [Rocks!] as just u r in both clan [DF] and [9.11] hehe...
I'm playing this game since these 'oldies' started playing. But I didn't use to play much with them and I played on a different server than Hellsheaven until May 2008.

Then I became friends with hullap who at first thought that I was a hax0r but quickly learnt that I was not.

Everyone plays crap in the beginning and slowly turn into good players. And let me tell you that in my eyes Legend etc. play better than you as they don't insult others. :|

This [9.11] thing was created by 2-3 friends of mine and we had thought to take it ahead but anyways the plans failed.

You don't have to be in [DF] just for my satisfaction and anyways it is a 'n00b' clan.

BTW, some people like Rey619 are serious for participating in competitions once we get a server in April.

You sometimes contradict your own self Krazzy. We allowed you to add [DF] in your name when you were a newbie, and now you want all the newbies out of [DF] or all the good players in [Rocks!]. :|

This game is played for fun, not to prove supremacy over others by calling them 'n00bs' or turning hacks on to pwn other players. :|

Most of the people here don't like you because of your immaurity but they don't say it to you. Same thing had happened with you when you were Vaibhavtek and you were banned. :| We love you very much (justified by how much we missed you when you were banned) but you'll have to be a little bit more mature. Asfaq and Beta_testing are younger than you and far more mature.

I'm saying these things directly to you as I am a friend of yours. :)

well, krazzy i think i have said these words to you a long time ago.
It was you who made it go public, don't think that you are the master player here.
The ones who started it, and many good players are not playing the game at the moment now.
You don't deserve to call DF a 'n00b' clan.
Having some n00b players in a clan does not make 'it' a n00b one.
Or if you are that desperate to call some n00bs, why don't you say that?
Dude, at the beginning you were more friendly and mature, but it seems that you have gone nuts by this stupid game.
You won't know the consequences of these behavior in public.
I had asked you a personal question earlier but you gave me the wrong answer.
You can change your name, identity but your way of conduct is never changed.
It is great that you have friends here who can correct you.(if pointing out your mistakes is considered as a friend's job, don't befriend me)
Well, it is not worth if you are not going to apply it here.

@gagan, did you type all that in ur mobile? man your keypad should be broken by now :p
@hullap, buy a keyboard that doesn't have '.' XD

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I'm playing this game since these 'oldies' started playing. But I didn't use to play much with them and I played on a different server than Hellsheaven until May 2008.

Then I became friends with hullap who at first thought that I was a hax0r but quickly learnt that I was not.

Everyone plays crap in the beginning and slowly turn into good players. And let me tell you that in my eyes Legend etc. play better than you as they don't insult others. :|

This [9.11] thing was created by 2-3 friends of mine and we had thought to take it ahead but anyways the plans failed.

You don't have to be in [DF] just for my satisfaction and anyways it is a 'n00b' clan.

BTW, some people like Rey619 are serious for participating in competitions once we get a server in April.

You sometimes contradict your own self Krazzy. We allowed you to add [DF] in your name when you were a newbie, and now you want all the newbies out of [DF] or all the good players in [Rocks!]. :|

This game is played for fun, not to prove supremacy over others by calling them 'n00bs' or turning hacks on to pwn other players. :|

Most of the people here don't like you because of your immaurity but they don't say it to you. Same thing had happened with you when you were Vaibhavtek and you were banned. :| We love you very much (justified by how much we missed you when you were banned) but you'll have to be a little bit more mature. Asfaq and Beta_testing are younger than you and far more mature.

I'm saying these things directly to you as I am a friend of yours. :)

Really! Gagan ur words touched my heart..and now i left [rocks] and i m with [DF]...Nothing more to say..

well, krazzy i think i have said these words to you a long time ago.
It was you who made it go public, don't think that you are the master player here.
The ones who started it, and many good players are not playing the game at the moment now.
You don't deserve to call DF a 'n00b' clan.
Having some n00b players in a clan does not make 'it' a n00b one.
Or if you are that desperate to call some n00bs, why don't you say that?
Dude, at the beginning you were more friendly and mature, but it seems that you have gone nuts by this stupid game.
You won't know the consequences of these behavior in public.
I had asked you a personal question earlier but you gave me the wrong answer.
You can change your name, identity but your way of conduct is never changed.
It is great that you have friends here who can correct you.(if pointing out your mistakes is considered as a friend's job, don't befriend me)
Well, it is not worth if you are not going to apply it here.

@gagan, did you type all that in ur mobile? man your keypad should be broken by now :p
@hullap, buy a keyboard that doesn't have '.' XD

STFU.....u were hacking all day yesterday ..U cant play if u dont hacks..Admit this...If u dont believe on my words just confirm with hullap...Even Legend and other plays much much better than u just because whenver they kill any enemy it is by their skill not by hacks..

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
@Krazy: don't misundetstand us. We all love you.
Whenever I play on any server I really miss some players.
1. Gagan
2. Hustler Bhaiya
3. Krazy Warrior
4. Sunny.
And If i found you, You patch up for all the other three.

And I don't have any problem with hari. Beacause if he hacks he tells us and he admit it.
It just add some fun to the game. And all above he is a good person with good attitude.

And don't say that you left [rocks!]. Just be in it and make a really good clan with good players (good players may not be best players). This will give u a new Identity.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
And you will be out of this immature IMAGE.

Last edited:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I would be happy with DF clan but u guys take each and every member to this clan whether he play good or just sucks like rotten eggs..and at last we have many n00b player in DF clan.for
Yes , just as you joined DF when you were new and couldn't hit an elephant with a broken leg while using an SR8. Everyone is new to the game in the beginning . You could have a 100:1 ratio now for all I care but you will never ever be a good player simply because of the fact of the noob elitist attitude you have.

If you still don't realize it a good player learns to play with others and doesn't be a wannabe pro " Arghhhh I r ubah you all are suxors." Hah anyway sorry to burst your bubble but you aren't pro on any scale.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@Krazy: don't misundetstand us. We all love you.
Whenever I play on any server I really miss some players.
1. Gagan
2. Hustler Bhaiya
3. Krazy Warrior
4. Sunny.
And If i found you, You patch up for all the other three.

Hehe.
Here are some player who when present when i play,i enjoy a much.
1. Gagan (Just because he stood as an inspiration to me, urt is my first fps game..when i started the game i was just n0b0est player in world..but gagan always used to say me, krazzy u can play better..just practise..Gagan stand as a confidence to me in urt game and just because of him i play descent now)
2. Sunny (his each word during the game make me lol..i quite enjoy his hindi language..its fun playing with him.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/35.png)
3. Toofan (because u play good and i learn a lot from u)
4. Hullap (its fun seeing him jumping all around like a kangaroo *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/66.png)

And I don't have any problem with hari. Beacause if he hacks he tells us and he admit it.
It just add some fun to the game. And all above he is a good person with good attitude.

I totally contradicts this..many time me and hullap had found him hacking (just yesterday) and he say he don't hacks..Yet i agree that he is a good person from heart..

And don't say that you left [rocks!]. Just be in it and make a really good clan with good players (good players may not be best players). This will give u a new Identity.

No dude i am up with [DF] just because:- You all now i like playing among friends..I always play at Bumpy server even there is less player just because the enemy at other is friend of mine..I dont play at other server...And when i ask some of my good urt player and friend of mine to join [Rocks!] they refuse(just for exampla toofan,beta_testing,hullap)..*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/10.png..Only dHr joined my clan...so i have to close this clan..I am up with DF..
Posted again:
Yes , just as you joined DF when you were new and couldn't hit an elephant with a broken leg while using an SR8. Everyone is new to the game in the beginning . You could have a 100:1 ratio now for all I care but you will never ever be a good player simply because of the fact of the noob elitist attitude you have.

Ya! I totally agree this..I learned a lot from u,gagan and other players...U only stood to make me good player..Thanks to all of u...

Last edited:
anyone who thinks hes too pro can has a 1vs1 match with me or Filled-Void.

now, SILENCE infidels!

:yawn:
Posted again:
Why the hell are you guys taking it too seriously? It's just a fu(king game!

Sh!t I haven't even played for 3 days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom