Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, it's available for pre order now :

Rs. 2799 for xbox and PS3 version and Rs. 999 only for pc version ;-)

DDIF

Custom User Title
WHAT ? I thought it would release hn may 2012.
My Bad!!
FlipKart sent me an email that it is available now. I thought it was available for shipping but it is just available for pre-order. lolz
Actually I had pre-ordered it from NextWorld and they show the shipping date as June 12.

GamerKP

Broken In
watching its trailer for ages.like 2 years already and still its not relesed.ha ha ha.
advance warfighter was good but didnt finish it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ may 22nd-25th only for PS3 and Xbox 360 - PC version will release in June AFAIK.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Signature Edition

Ubisoft today announced that the Signature Edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier offers an exclusive multiplayer map named Moscow Suburbs plunging you right into the heart of intense urban firefights, and two legendary weapons: the MK 14 assault rifle for the Ghost faction rifleman class, and the AK-47 for the Bodark rifleman. Also, new customization options include two custom weapons skins (the Winter Digital and Tiger Stripe camo skins that have been selected by the Ghost Recon community on Facebook), and 48 custom headgear skins (you will get even more options to customize your character and make him look truly unique on the battlefield)

News: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Signature Edition Details and Trailer

Top Bottom