Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW how many of you guys bought it? I want to know how many here play the MP actively, if not many are playing then ill give this a skip..

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Its a game that felt like half finished. Tactics that required to complete the game were sweet. But this game could have used a bit more polish. Graphics are great at times and mediocre at some times. Facial animations and voice acting is sub par. But they nailed the cover mechanics. All in all, Just a good game. Nothing outstanding here. Disappointed.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ahem..

EDIT: Review is good, but as MP requires good communication with the squad mates, it may be a problem till many of us start playing together with voice. I am also concerned about the time I may spend playing this game, BF3 gave me a good 10-11 months of gaming and still i'm not even slightly bored about it. ill give it a couple of weeks to see if you guys buy it.. else ill give it a skip

[YOUTUBE]OrKB7_DUM_I[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
I played the ghost recon advance warfighter 2, graphics were best of its time.. like bf3 nowadays. The gameplay was awesome. I liked to give commands to move rest of the soldiers, it was kinda tactics and first person shoot game. Something was unquie about that game, loved that game.
Waiting to purchase future soldiers, some people were commenting that it has better gameplay than call of duty mw3. :mrgreen:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for the tip - will get the game in a few days and compare it with GRAW 2 and R6V2.

rider

as Kratos
Gameplay and graphics are rocking!!!
One of the best graphics on directx11.. as good as BF3, even better I think.
Gameplay is stylish and cinematic little bit easy, I'm playing in medium level.

abhidev

Human Spambot
yea..the gameplay is different...more stealth than action...unlike COD series...loved the graphics

Top Bottom