Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

rider

as Kratos
first I like ur avatar as happy forever alone. :-D
This game is superb, really futuristic and stealthy game, graphics are better you can imagine.. one of the best war game IGN gave it 8.5/10 and I will give it 9.5/10. Buy and play it asap.

rider

as Kratos
Game makers done a lot of home work for this game, even minute things turns to make it incredible game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
first I like ur avatar as happy forever alone. :-D

Thanks, that pretty much describes me.

And it had been a while I played a TPS game w/ awesome SP, hell, it's been a while since I played a good SP game. I just didn't get the urge to even think of MP3.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
This game is heavy on my system! My HD5850's dead already? Or is that a bug? How much fps are you guys getting and at what settings? Is AA taxing for this game?

rider

as Kratos
This game is heavy on my system! My HD5850's dead already? Or is that a bug? How much fps are you guys getting and at what settings? Is AA taxing for this game?

update your catalyst to 12.6 and play in less settings. This game has uber graphics till date. :mrgreen:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
grayish you mean black and white? :?

Let me post a screen.

Here:
*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/FutureSoldier2012-07-0715-28-53-22.jpg

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/FutureSoldier2012-07-0715-28-59-45.jpg

DDIF

Custom User Title
Been playing for 5 days now, no lag or whatsoever, running butter smooth with high settings on HD6850.
Love it, it really is worth more than its price, a lot better.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Catalyst Ver 12.4, no overclocking. When overclocked GRFS and BattleField sucks.
Full info:
*img11.imageshack.us/img11/8584/captureyne.png