TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
NEFT from Kotak to HDFC.. Transfer amount was Rs. 2000 and they charged Rs. 114 under 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

And I transferred Rs. 400 to someone and they have again charged Rs. 114 as 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC, gotta talk to them tonight.

First of all, if you transfer from Kotak, then Kotak itself is the bank who is responsible for deducting charges, if any, not HDFC.

Also, Kotak allows even Rs 10 NEFT, so I really wonder what happened in your case ? Maybe you should talk to CC.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
NEFT from Kotak to HDFC.. Transfer amount was Rs. 2000 and they charged Rs. 114 under 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

And I transferred Rs. 400 to someone and they have again charged Rs. 114 as 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC, gotta talk to them tonight.

Thats seriously ... **cking bank .. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I thought this tread is about TIL..
Anyways, TIL that stupid EGOISTICs will always be same, no matter how much their EGO is hurting their progress and life. God .. please save me from such EGOISTIC jerks.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Anyways, TIL that stupid EGOISTICs will always be same, no matter how much their EGO is hurting their progress and life. God .. please save me from such EGOISTIC jerks.

It's not about ego, it's about realisation. They never realise that whatever they're losing is because of their damn ego.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
It's not about ego, it's about realisation. They never realise that whatever they're losing is because of their damn ego.

Bitter truth.. which most of them will never realize.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, TI also L that there are various kind of EGOs.. most stupid is the one which people acquires at teenage (like Hum hum hain, baaki sab paani kam hain - they know it all, they have it all.. rest of the world is worthless) , some gets over it with time but most keeps it lifelong.. yes, most keeps it lifelong..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Bitter truth.. which most of them will never realize.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, TI also L that there are various kind of EGOs.. most stupid is the one which people acquires at teenage (like Hum hum hain, baaki sab paani kam hain - they know it all, they have it all.. rest of the world is worthless) , some gets over it with time but most keeps it lifelong.. yes, most keeps it lifelong..

Did you do soo many grammatical mistakes intentionally ? Just wondering.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL that I can Actually see without my glasses. I am nearsighted so that means I can't focus on objects far away. But if I make a fist, leaving a small hole and see the world through it, I can actually read things far away.
This works by blocking lot of rays and focus on only few of them coming into the eye. More detail here:

More stuff: 11 Glasses Tricks Every Four Eyes Should Know

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL that if you want to get relief after eating pepper, you shouldn't drink Water, but Milk or milk products.

Water actually is worse for relief.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Til Learned that visiting old forum is like visting old buddy after such a long time.The warmth is always there ! Never let go off the old stuff.

Chetan1991

Youngling
TIL that ram speed doesn't matter much for Intel CPUs but a lot for AMD APUs, which will play games like a mid range gpu with high freq RAM.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL Warren Buffett made enough money selling Coke Bottles and magazines door to door to buy a 40 acre farm at the age of 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom