Tips to avoid PC untill ur exams lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
^^ Use the prev yrs papers to see the pattern of the quesns which come in the board exams. Read the chapters frm the textbooks and try to formulate answers for all types of quesns(short ans type,long ans type) especially for Social studies and Science papers. Better understand the essence of the contents of a chapter and you would be fine.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hey how easy is it to get temporarily banned? Like for two days. :) I've never been banned on this forum. Makes me feel a little too sissy. What do I have to do? Call the Dr an idiot?
You just need to ask! Should i do it for you? :D

goobimama

 Macboy
While I'm sure concise answers will be good for mathematics and science stuff, when it comes to Arts subjects like Philosophy, there's no way you are going to write your answers in point form.

shashank_re

In the zone
My +12(2nd PUC Karnataka) exams starts from monday(17).Any valuable suggestion...? How much can i score by reading previous 5yr papers?

praka123

left this forum longback
^still PUC is there in karnataka :shock: for us(kerala),PDC(pre-degree course!I was a student of pdc during 95-97 batch :D ) was stopped somewhere around 2003 I think.

Voldy

The Dark lord
Get caught while atching P0RNO.......NO more PC ...ever!!

one of the weirdest idea i have ever heard but its workable too:lol:
but i have different plans to put my self away frm my pc like by betting with my sis. that if i get caught off while surfing net i will definately watching those saas bahu serials for almost 1 month(which i supposed to be my worst nightmare if it happens ):lol:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hey how easy is it to get temporarily banned? Like for two days. :) I've never been banned on this forum. Makes me feel a little too sissy. What do I have to do? Call the Dr an idiot?
Prolly not. I'm way too thick skinned than you can imagine. :p

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
yup i finished 3 times and i'm studying in Mariyappa 1st Grade college. near navrang. Hope u have never heard. BTW, which college you are?

and guys sorry for offtopics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom